There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I am scoring 107 , C-44 , P-34, M-29 in IIT 2010 . I belong to SC Category. please tell that can I get aerospace branch at any IIT?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Bhavya ,

You can expect a rank of around 10000 in the common list as of your rank in sc as per last years trend you can expect a rank of around 1200. You might have less chances to get aerospace with it . But it depends how many in sc quota opt for it and how many seats are available .

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

feel fre to post as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help.

All the best !!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

kindly let me know the cutoff for assam medical entrance examination 2015.
@ aakansha there is a criteria of 50 percent of the total marks decided by the dibrugarh university. i think thats the cutoff , still prev year it was that , i mean in 2015 , but not sure...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Akanksha why don’t you visit the official website of the institution and get to know the cutoff, merit list and also your stature there whether you ar eable to secure a seat there or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
*Example 10 The length of hour hand of a wrist watch is 1.5 cm. Find magnitude of i. angular velocity ii. linear velocity iii. angular acceleration iv. radial acceleration v. tangential...
Radius is given to you. Magnitude of angular velocity is known to as (pie/30) rad/min. Hence you can find out the other values very easily
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for maths. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in maths , main thing is the calculus section , in board there u will find difficulties . here i am enlisting some of the imp topics from various chap 1- BAYES THEORAM ( BALL...
2017 years ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...
Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?
Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra.. chandra sekhar 7 years ago
Tell me about Askiitians Foundation Courses for IITJEE
<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other;...
AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts