look.i m the type of guy who is techno freak.........and has learnt hacking too.but i m confused in making a choice of stream.every body tells to opt civ/mech/elec,but i hate circuit works.so pls tell me a stream which is in gr8 demand after 4 years excluding comp. and i.p..You may include nanotech,aerospace or whatever u want.suggest me the best which doesnt hav any relation with wires and circuit joining.

look.i m the type of guy who is techno freak.........and has learnt hacking too.but i m confused in making a choice of stream.every body tells to opt civ/mech/elec,but i hate circuit works.so pls tell me a stream which is in gr8 demand after 4 years excluding comp. and i.p..You may include nanotech,aerospace or whatever u want.suggest me the best which doesnt hav any relation with wires and circuit joining.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Abhijit Das
4 Points
13 years ago

u dont have any  choice so pls make your own choice

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear pratik,

Its good that you are techno freak as very few people are like that in india.You have learnt hacking as well.

Let me tell you very frankly aerospace is the branch solely designed for people like you..You should go for it without any doubt.There is no circuits involved in that and all your potentials will be utilized in that..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free