There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am non resident of UP how much rank i get to select in galgotia,jss noida,kiet........

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear AKHIL chauhan

Total no. of seats in UP tech is 65000 so if ur rank is in the top 65000
then u would get a qualify
But to get the top colleges like Harverd Butler,Jss,AK garg, Krishna,Galgotia
u would need less than 12ooo rank
all the best
Abhishek Batra
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Can anyone give me link to download all the question papers at a time from askiitians of all years with solutions. Downloading and searching one one question paper is time consuming. i want ...
@ shreyas i think u want previous year question paper . if so , then u have to download one by one year , but search in google , there are sites which gives you complete 5-6 years papers in ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sorry but such link is not available.but you can do this task in your free time thanks best of luck for your preperations
SAHIL one month ago
How to be more perfect in solving numericals of physics in 12 th board exams.
In the preparation before examination 01.​Prepare a list of derivations, formulae and experiments in the syllabus and keep them handy 02.Revise all the Concepts regularly 03.Solve each and...
Santosh Datla 3 months ago
@ xavier As far as cbse board exams are concerned , they will ask u simple even numerical questions , donot worry about it . frst of all u need to read the whole ncert twice , and solve the ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I droppes ayr as I couldn`t get Any NIT.but I Couldnt give jee mains2016 due to some problem .Now plz tell me Am I eligible for JEE Mains 2017 Plz reply...
Hi ! Zeron Don’t worry, you will be eligible for jee main 2017 as each candidate is able to appear jee main for 3 times , the candidate must have passed the 12 th in the year 2015 or 2016...
nath 2 months ago
can anybody tell dat who is the first black lady to win the best actress oscars???
Halle Berry is an American actress, former Fashion Model, and Beauty queen. Berry has received an Academy Awards for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in monster ball, becoming the...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Hi, I am the School Co-ordinator of SSKV Mat. Hr Sec School looking for home assistance by way of online classes for our students for taking up NEET Exam. Raghavan 9500426206
SAHIL 3 months ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...
dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts