There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hi i want to repeat for iit.i have got a seat in engineering college in it foolishness to repeat for iit. what makes u think iit is better than other colleges

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Bhavya

Attempting IIT JEE another time is not a bad option at all. Perhaps, nearly 70 per cent of students in any batch of IIT make it into the IITs in their second attempt. If you have the confidence in you that you will be able to crack IIT JEE next year given you will prepare seriously for the exams, I must go for it. 

IIT is better than most colleges obviously because they are considered as the set of best technological institutes in the country. Apart from that, they are well known across other countries too, which makes it possible for you to look forward to a better career path as opposed to other Engineering colleges. Most of all, the environment in the campus, where the best minds come together is something that shapes every IITian's personality and puts them altogether in a different league.

I hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to post back any more doubts in this regard if you seek more clarification.

Askiitians Expert

Kishan S Srinivas

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is there a chance for a spot round this year (2016)?
@ sreshta No, i dnt think so, there will be no chance of spot round this year for nit and GFTI as said by the josaa previously , josaa previously put a notification that , no spot round...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Which are the best and easy books that i should refer for CBSE Class 12(PCMB). Tell me any 1 book of each subject and what to study from it(i.e. derivation, theory, concepts.etc).
@ shreyas you are asking abt 1 book per subject and also what to study from it ?? how is that possible , if u have to study derivation from 1 book and theory from other book m, then it will ...
@ shreyas i got 96.47 percent from 12 th cbse , and for that hard work required , i am sure of that . and the main thing is confidence level , donot ever think that toppers are made with...
How much % did you got in 12 th @umakant and when did u complete your portion and how did u studied. I am eager to know. Are you too a askiitian student as i am …...........?
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
i would liketo ask if an above average student like me ….who hasn’t participated in olympiads and all so much can crack iit with good rank? like i am smart enough but just never did so well ...
@ rushiklesh yes , for sure u can . beacuse olympiad donot have any relation with jee mainj and advanced . olympiad is just recommended to student only for checking their grasp on maths and ...
yeah obviously you can crack. After coming in 11 th from the first day u should be dedicated to study especially numericals. Practise them more and surely you can crack.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Sir muje jee advance may sc rank 1509 Hay to may Iit ke liye aplicable ho kay
Dear Friend, you may try your luck at IIT as your rank and category both have lent you a helping hand, to get to know what branch may be allotted to you, you must check it on your own by...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ abhishek yes, for sure in IIT there are more than 10,000 seats as there are also 4-5 new iit which started their operation from this year , so, in this year there are totally 36,000...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
yes sure you are applicable for iit because there are 10000 seats available with best wishes and regards sahil….….….….….….….….….…....
SAHIL 4 months ago
Please tell me that how can i prepare for jee mains in remaining 10 days and provide me with study plan...
hello, first of all all the best for jee have to revision all the topics one by one.and remember logics when solving problems.and try to solve more and more problems,because it is ...
raj 6 months ago
please refer to the link: thanx
SAHIL 7 months ago
which is the best objective book for physics?
i think you should give a try to objective questions from dc pandey and hc verma
sk tafique one year ago
best objective book for physics hc varma
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off