HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

I have heard that iit madras is not very suitable for north indians because of the dominance of non-hindi speaking population( some sources say the same about bombay too ) is this true actually i'm interested in pursueing m.tech dual degree in electrical , mechanical or aerospace ( in order of preferance ) from old iits - i'm getting a rank prediction of 1500-2500 and i belong to lucknow , uttar pradesh kindly help me to take the correct decision it would be very kind of you to throw some light on this matter thank you

I have heard that iit madras is not very suitable for north indians because of the dominance of non-hindi speaking population( some sources say the same about bombay too )

is this true

actually i'm interested in pursueing m.tech dual degree in electrical , mechanical or aerospace ( in order of preferance ) from old iits -
i'm getting a rank prediction of 1500-2500 and i belong to lucknow , uttar pradesh
kindly help me to take the correct decision

it would be very kind of you to throw some light on this matter

thank you

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
13 years ago

Dear friend,

Theres nothing like racism in any IITs .. dont at all think of all this  stuff , until youknow hindi u r safe evrywhr in India and even non-hindi people like me Andhra had survived in Kharagpur, :P

Get a branch of u r choice and join and maintan gud CGPA

wish u all the best

--

Ramesh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free