There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I a m expecting a rank about 5000 -6000 in Jee And about 1000 in Aieee .Is it better to join ECE course in dhanbad/Bhu Or in NIT warangal.

7 years ago

Answers : (3)

Your AIEEE rank is quite good for the best NIT college. Joining of ECE course in Dhanbad or BHU is of no use. Dont juz go on the Brand of IIT.

One personal i would like to give you that if uhv cleared XII in the current year you can drop one year for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

7 years ago

hello dude,i think that 5000-6000 rank is less to get in iit-bhu or dhanbad.but if r able get 1000 in aieee than nit tritchy or nit warangal are best option. u can also think of dce(delhi college of engg.) best of luck........

6 years ago

ofcourse NIT warangal, it is far bttr thn bhu or dhanbad
n u will get good branch in it 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Hello...... Can anyone explain the action of saponification?
Saponification is the alkaline hydrolysis of the fatty acid esters. example – The chemical reaction between any fat and sodium hydroxide is a saponification reaction. triglyceride + sodium...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i scored 164 marks in jee main 2016 . can i get BSD branch in iiit hydrabad in 4 th round . last year 4 th round cutt off was 150 marks
yes then there are good chances of getting this branch this year also
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
How much chapters should a scholar student study in one day for 12 th science board exams?
hi xavier i think if you are a scholar student you should give atleast 6 days to a single chapter . this will help in board as well as in competitive exams regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ xavier . That purely depend upon the time u have for board exam , and the level of the brain of the student . beacuse some students take 2-3 days to complete a chap while some student...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Lim x->2 (2/(x+2) + 1/x2-2x+4 - 24/(x3+8) this is the question i need the right approach to question and its answer ty
Hii You factorise and make thye denominator common for all the values . After this modify the numerator by puting the values of x tending to 2. In this fashion you will get the answer
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hi...I got 76/4% this year in CBSE 12th boards and a score of 101 in jee mains 2016 .I belong to general category .is there any chances for me to get any nit or any other reputed college....
Dear Student, to know your rank you may use askiitians rank predictor link or else visit the official websites of NITs/IIts in oredrto get the clarity about your standing there and also...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
If you are enlisted as per the merit and cutoff then you may surely get at an NIT and you need to keep an eye on the counseling rounds and hence on allocation of seats and branches,...
raj 4 months ago
hi ambika please visit the below link to use askiitans rank predictor please vist the below link to use branch and college...
SAHIL 4 months ago
i will appear in iitjee in 2011 . how should i prepare for it ?
Dear rounik Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts