If I start preparing for the JEE Mains 8 months before the deadline, will I be able to get into IIT? I have bought some books from which I will be preparing.

If I start preparing for the JEE Mains 8 months before the deadline, will I be able to get into IIT?
I have bought some books from which I will be preparing.

Grade:12

8 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Yes sure 8 month period is more then enough if you follow proper books and guidelines. You can simply divide the time subject by subject and follow a particular schedule or let us know we will help you to make a time table.
Best of luck
Regards

Anurag Akella
23 Points
6 years ago
@Sahil yes, please do let me know what would be preffered time division for each subject.
Thanks a lot!

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Do look at this schedule I make for one of the student
Let me know if that is good for you or I make a new separate one
Regards
shekharnandanwar
109 Points
6 years ago
yes you can, but your intension and goal should be such. You should alsonot be overconfident. Practice as many questions as you can from last year jee paper too.
praveen kumar
144 Points
6 years ago
hi anurag akella it total depends on you if you are working really hard with proper time table and proper pratice of learned topics.Read the books which do you have througholy.dont deviate from your studies.ALL THE BEST.
i want say one quote for u : get up with determination and sleep with satisfaction.thank you.
Mohan biswas
24 Points
6 years ago
it sure is possible mainly concentrate on previous year papers because they help you to know what is being asked in the exam more books do not matter practice one book twice or thrice so that you get grip on your concepts.
prateek
26 Points
6 years ago
BELIVING IS NECCESSRY ,,,,,,,,,,HAVE FAITH IN U JEE WILL BE URS..........

PLAN ACCORDING TO YOUR CAPACITY

GO WITH MINDMAPS FOR CHEMISTRY ESPECIAALLY ,,THEY WORK A LOT

BEST OF LUCK :-
Roshan Agrawal
38 Points
6 years ago
Yes of course. Please read NCERT of 11th and 12th thoroughly. Solve your board question papers then go for mains question papers. You will definitely crack it. Even kalpit veerwal said in one of his video that ncert has enough content to clear mains. But i think you`ll need different book for maths.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free