Which book is best for preparation of b sci ag for bhu

Which book is best for preparation of b sci ag for bhu

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
There is not any single book reading which you will qualify the exam.Having command over 10+2 syllabus is crucial.If you have prepared or preparing for JEE or Medicals you have an extra edge because some questions are of higher level than that of 10+2.Go through last years question papers and you will have great idea about nature of questions.Whatever book you study you should be able to solve last years papers. Still I will try to give some idea;

Physics - Studying HC Verma is more than enough.You can leave tougher sections and problems.You must be very clear with concepts. Most of the numericals are average and don't need HC Verna level of intelligence to solve.Focus more on concepts. You can go for any reference book recommended for 10+2 but read thouroughly and don't be selective if you have remained on 10+2 level books.

Mathematics - You must be very very familiar with relations and functions and their notations.I will recommend RD Sharma. Complex number is 2nd most important chapter. Its toughest part of paper. You should not rely on 10+2 books , that will damage your chances . See previous papers and practiceaccordingly. Befamiliar with binary system .It has 2 questions every year.

Chemistry - Easiest , most scoring and my favourite.10+2 level reference books could make you able to score 100+ out of 150 with least effort. However studying thoroughly can help you to score 125+ .It would boost you chances.

Biology: Textbook of Microbiology, Prescott (excellent book, comprises every aspect of microbiology)
iGenetics, Peter Russell
Genetics, Benjamin Pierce (excellent book for elementary bacterial and human genetics)
Immunology, Kuby
Medical microbiology, Anathanarayan
Food microbiology, James Jay
Other textbooks by Talaro, Tortora, Cruickshank

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free