Sir/mam can i get admission in aiims with a good rank ,by studying bio and chem only?

Sir/mam can i get admission in aiims with a good rank ,by studying bio and chem only?

Grade:11

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
oh sorry but you cannot . for getting admission in AIIMS  you should be master in all the three subjects because only few students get admission in aiims and with a difference of 1 or 2 marks you can lost your seat
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sakshi 
The total seat in AIIMS are 672 , and there are 4.5 lakh student competeing every year for that . 
so, from the above statistics u can compare the level of cut throat competetion . 
so, if you are studying only chemi and bio , then u need to be 100 percent correct in that , 
and also alongwith that u need to corerect all questions of g.k 
only then some chances are there , 
if u di so , then u will get 
60+60+20 = 140 , and with this score i am sure u can get admission to aiims , beacuse last year topper scored 158 only , 
BUT IF YOU WILL LOOSE ANY MARKS THEN U CANNOT , 
so, what u can do is that , focus chemi , bio , g.k fully and in physics , u should keep some easy topics as your strongest and if any ques comes from that then u should have to gain marks in that . 
in class 11th the things are complicated but in cls 12th they are easy .. 
AND IF ANY PROB. YOU ARE FACING IN PHY , THEN ASK IT IN FORUM . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear friend you need to strengthen your Physics, Chemistry and Bio – all the three, get through medical tests like – PMT etc. and following the counselling schedule as per the merit list only one can join AIMMS or any other medical college etc.,..........well if you are interested in paramedical programs like physiotherapy/ lab technician etc then you may think of joining – Christian Medical College, Chennai,....................Apollo Hospital, Chandigarh or.................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free