respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical at BITS hyderabad for which cutoff last year was 278 so i wanted to know if there are any chances of getting admission in BITS atleast in chemical at hyderabad which is my least preference.sir may i wait for BITS result or move on for others sir kindly help me i am in the worst phase of my life.sir pls help me asap.i neither have any brother or sister in a premier institue nor any senior to guide me.

respeected sir,
i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical at BITS hyderabad for which cutoff last year was 278 so i wanted to know if there are any chances of getting admission in BITS atleast in chemical at hyderabad which is my least preference.sir may i wait for BITS result or move on for others sir kindly help me i am in the worst phase of my life.sir pls help me asap.i neither have any brother or sister in a premier institue nor any senior to guide me.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Ashish Kumar Yadav
18 Points
9 years ago
Yes, you should get chemical easily.. and something even better. My friend secured 309 marks last year and he was able to get Mech in BITS hyd. So I’m sure you will get at least chemical eng.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free