my bits score is 301, can i get BE mechanical in Pilani or goa or hyderabad campus after 2-3 counselling...

my bits score is 301, can i get BE mechanical in Pilani or goa or hyderabad campus after 2-3 counselling...

Grade:8

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
yes you can get mechanical in goa or hyderabad campus but chances of pilani campus are negligible. i think you will get mechanical till second round
hope for the best
thanks

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ souhard
yes, b.e in mechanical is possible for you , in goa and hyderabad campous , but pilani u might get in the 3rd round as this year paper was bit tough than the previous year , so, there can be a expect of 20 percent decrease in the cutoff , 
so, HOPE FOR THE BEST , and take out whatever branch you are getting . all the branches are good, in bits all the three campous , and specially pilani is the bestest, so, prefer pilani campous rather than preference of branch .. 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, you ahve chances to make it at any of the BITS campus, but you need to be pro-active and keep visiting the official weblinks of these institutions at short intervals and stay updated with the current status of counselling schedules so that you may not missthe oppotrtuniny to be availed....BUT, if due to any unavoidable circumstances you could not make it there, then it doesn’t mean the end of the world, rather there are numerous other highly reputed institutions where you can live your dream of being an engineer. These hi-tech institutions are – Christ University, Bangalore,..........PSG College of Technology, Coimbtore,..................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.................MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free