I want some preparation tips for 11 cbse exams and also some good books names that can be studied for preparation

I want some preparation tips for 11 cbse exams and also some good books names that can be studied for preparation

Grade:11

3 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ deepak 
11th is the main class if u want to clear up the concept for the competetive exams , i could say , do less focus on the school exam and turn your attention more towards the entrance exam preparation . 
for that do the following thing , these will also bhelp in school exams 
1- read ncert twice 
2- solve all the questions in the exericise and examples of ncert , they are vvimp . 
3- take out ncert exempler book for maths and phy only , and solve the ques from their . 
4- follow 1 ref book for each subject except ncert , donot follow more , that will intermix your concep between that . 
BOOKS TO FOLLOW IN CLASS 11TH 
MATHS 
1- MATHS BY M L KHANNA 
2- MATHS BY R S AGARWAL (SCHOOL LEVEL ) 
PHYSICS 
1- CONCEPT OF PHY BY H C VERMA 
2- SIMPLIFIED PHYSICS BY SL ARORA 
3- ARIHANT ALL IN ONE PHYSICS 
CHEMISTRY 
1- ORGANIC BY RANJEET SHAHI 
2- INORGANIC BY O.P TANDON 
3- PHYSICAL BY P BAHADUR 
BIOLOGY (IF U HAVE ) 
1- TRUEMANS ELEMENTARY BIOLOGY 
2- ARIHANT ALL IN ONE BIOLOGY 
3- OBJ BIOLOGY BY GRB PUBLICATION 
HOPE IT CLEARS THE DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
please visit
all these tips and books are suggested by top iitians of our country.so surely if you visit these links you will get some valuable information
regars sahil:}
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, you need to divide hours for preparation of diffferent subjects. You need to draft a schedule that you have to follow religiously. Consider NCERT books as base for preparation and thereafter you may think of joining a leading coaching center as well. Along with it make yourself undergo a strenuous self-practice for better results. Follow this schedule for next year as well, clear it with goor grades and then seek admission in an esteemed institution for a bright future. I may suggest certain names for your consideration – CMR Institution of Technology, Hyderabad,.....................DTU, Delhi,..................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free