I`m class 11 student and I`m an IIT aspirant.In my coaching,they have finished 2 chapters in each subject and due to some I was unable to complete the assignments given.Now,I have a lot of backlogs.I just want to clear all those backlogs and stay on track with the syllabus but I`m unable to do it.I`m feeling helpless.What should I do to get back on track and compete my classmates.

I`m class 11 student and I`m an IIT aspirant.In my coaching,they have finished 2 chapters in each subject and due to some I was unable to complete the assignments given.Now,I have a lot of backlogs.I just want to clear all those backlogs and stay on track with the syllabus but I`m unable to do it.I`m feeling helpless.What should I do to get back on track and compete my classmates.

Grade:10

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ amitesh 
As now u are in class 11 , then u are on the right track and time to start your iit preparation , 
your self study is too important than coaching , as u cannot do if the coaching have some fault . so, for that reason its suggested to join a good coaching center . 
now , what u can do is to buy some good book of some authors . 
i am giving that below 
1- concept of physics by h c verma 
2- problems in general physics by i e irodov . 
3- 37 years previous ques paper of jee by mtg publication . 
4- inorganic chemistry by ranjeet shahi 
5- organic chemi by morrision boyd . 
6- physical chemi by o.p tandon / p bahadur 
7- objective maths by r d sharma / maths by ml khanna 
so, after your school completes 1 chap , start doing the previous year ques of jee related to that chapter . 
and as soon as your coaching center finish 1 chapter , then start doing prblems from these ref books , 
BUT REMMEBER STUDY OF CONCEPT SHOULD BE DONE FROM 1 EXTRA BOOK INBCLUDING NCERT . 
AND DONOT STUDY THEORY FROM ALL BOOKS , THEY WILL INTERMIX AND LEAD TO CONFUSION . 
AND if u hv problems in any assignment question , then u can post it in the forum , 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear friend, just be focused andJust plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice session following ncert books and you’ll see that how you pass the test with flying colours. If you feel like, tyry to take askiitians online training session. You may consider any one of these institutions for admission – DTU,Delhi,.....................SRM, Chennai,.....................LPU, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free