i get comedk rank 9659 and i am student of andhra pradesh.i am seeking admission in ms ramaiah institute of technology in bangalore.by checking previous cutoff rank.i will get following branches bio tech civil chemical industrial eng and management medical electronic can u decide which branch is best for (placements,future scope)plz tell me

i get comedk rank 9659 and i am student of andhra pradesh.i am seeking admission in ms ramaiah institute of technology in bangalore.by checking previous cutoff rank.i will get following branches
bio tech
civil
chemical
industrial eng and management
medical electronic

can u decide which branch is best for (placements,future scope)plz tell me

Grade:12

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
7 years ago
Very congrats for the sucess first of all.
I would like to recommend you..
Electronics Engg(Medical) > Industrial Engg and Management > Chemical > Civil > BioTech......
First, you should ask the college organization, Is Medical Electronics a NBA accerediated branch, if yes, it should be on top otherwise, put it least...

Good Luck.......
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, please think over the choice of branch on your own and try to analyze what is your area of interest, because it is you only who can better decide what interests you the most, if you ask me the future scope then I must say that Biotech and Chemical branches have a wider scope and to consider certain reputed institutions, you may think over these names – Gitam Institute of Technology, Vishakhapatnam,................................JJTU, Rajasthan,........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free