How to order arihant spectrum magazine at home.?? I am student of class 12. I heard about arihant spectrum magazine and was delighted by its content. I need question for soling, for my JEE Preparation. But I am unake to order that magazine . The site arihantbook.com has a magazine section but clicking over doesn't do anything . Please tell me how can I order a magazine . Any help, reply..Will be very helpfull.😃 Please answer soon.

How to order arihant spectrum magazine at home.??

I am student of class 12. I heard about arihant spectrum magazine and was delighted by its content. I need question for soling, for my JEE Preparation. But I am unake to order that magazine . The site arihantbook.com has a magazine section but clicking over doesn't do anything . Please tell me how can I order a magazine .

Any help, reply..Will be very helpfull.😃 Please answer soon.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant Biswal
753 Points
6 years ago
dear utkarsh 
if u want hardcopy of arihant spectrum magazine and also mtg magazines are coming , they are also very good . 
then contact your local mtg distributor or book store who sells arihant publication books , they will contact to their dealer and will give the magazines to you . 
AND IF U WANT SOFT COPY EBOOKS FOR READING THEN 
go with magzter application and website , their this magazines are avalaiable . 
magzter is a online magazine ebooks site . 
you can get it by minimal cost of rs 30 per subject 
regards 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free