Hi Sir! I am saketh. I have completed my tenth class sucessfully.Now I want to study Intermediate (11th class) and my dream is to study in IIT.So I have joined in Narayana IIT academy in hostel.But I went there without any IIT foundation (in school level) and they do not say basics of iit and I have got information that to crack JEE we should have complete grip on the subject and all concepts.So my plan is that I wanted to join the same narayana iit academy branch near my house and I wanted to take help of some apps like TOPPR and YOUTUBE etc and get complete grip on the subject.And also with this toppr app we can ask many doubts and get insant clarification.So I want to continue in offline education and take the help of network to make concepts clear.Is my decision correct?please help me. And the other problem is that if we study at home leaving the hostel,our mind may divert towards enjoyment or some other activities.So,is there any alternate to this?Please.....help me.

Hi Sir! I am saketh.I have completed my tenth class sucessfully.Now I want to study Intermediate (11th class) and  my dream is to study in IIT.So I have joined in Narayana IIT academy in hostel.But I went there without any IIT foundation (in school level) and they do not say basics of iit and I have got information that to crack JEE we should have complete grip on the subject and all concepts.So my plan is that I wanted to join the same narayana iit academy branch near my house and I wanted to take help of some apps like TOPPR and YOUTUBE etc and get complete grip on the subject.And also with this toppr app we can ask many doubts and get insant clarification.So I want to continue  in offline education and take the help of network to make concepts clear.Is my decision correct?please help me.
   And the other problem is that if we study at home leaving the hostel,our mind may divert towards enjoyment or some other activities.So,is there any alternate to this?Please.....help me.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Aabid Hussain
askIITians Faculty 576 Points
6 years ago
Hi Saketh,

Thank you for asking

There are many toppers of IIT who have prepared effectively from their home place. But Yes, i am not endorsing it. It is all upto the environment of your home. If there are less distraction or if you can manage some place where you will not get diverted then you can go for that. I will strongly suggest you to continue your classes and strat preparing right now.

Hope you got the answer

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free