hi, my air rank of gate 2015 is 8445 and my gate score is 459. I am an extc student of mumbai university with 74% in my undergraduate programme. I already placed in an it company(Accenture). My aim is to get placed in a core company with a decent package after completing my masters. I want to know with this score what kind of college i can expect and if i get admission in nits or any centralised government college will that leads to my aim of getting placed in a core company. Also i have an alternative to go for gate 2016. Please suggest me some way to get out from this situation.

hi,
     my air rank of gate 2015 is 8445 and my gate score is 459. I am an extc student of mumbai university with 74% in my undergraduate programme. I already placed in an it company(Accenture). My aim is to get placed in a core company with a decent package after completing my masters. I want to know with this score what kind of college i can expect and if i get admission in nits or any centralised government college will that leads to my aim of getting placed in a core company.                               Also i have an alternative to go for gate 2016.
      Please suggest me some way to get out from this situation.

Grade:

3 Answers

shahrukh ansari
8 Points
9 years ago
i forgot to mention i am in OBC category
Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
9 years ago
Dear student,

Please mention your branch in undergraduate program and also which branch you want to select in post graduation. Then I would be able to answer in much more effective manner

Thanks
shahrukh ansari
8 Points
9 years ago
under graduation : electronics and telecommunication (extc) 
post graduation : microelectronics / vlsi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free