Greetings, I am a regular visitor of your esteemed site. I have appeared for 10+2 examination this year and is preparing for BITSAT 2015. Unluckily, I was not able to qualify for JEE advanced following some error in my OMR sheet. I didn’t want to drop a year and that’s why, I am working day and night to qualify BITSAT with good marks. My exam is on 20 th May. Since, I don’t have enought time left, I am preparing myself by getting through your revision notes and practising mock tests from Pearson’s BITSAT book. So, I wanted to know whether my strategy is correct or not and since, I didn’t qualified JEE mains, Is it impossible for me to qualify BITSAT ?

Greetings,
               I am a regular visitor of your esteemed site. I have appeared for 10+2 examination this year and is preparing for BITSAT 2015. Unluckily, I was not able to qualify for JEE advanced following some error in my OMR sheet. I didn’t want to drop a year and that’s why, I am working day and night to qualify BITSAT with good marks. My exam is on 20th May. Since, I don’t have enought time left, I am preparing myself by getting through your revision notes and practising mock tests from Pearson’s BITSAT book. So, I wanted to know whether my strategy is correct or not and since, I didn’t qualified JEE mains, Is it impossible for me to qualify BITSAT ?

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

varshini98
24 Points
8 years ago
I think every exam is a new one for us . Don’t think that if you are not qualified in one exam you may not be qualified in other. It depends on your preperation.Try to spend most of your time for the preperation.90% of your hardwork & 10% of your luck helps you in the exam.Try to write the exam with cool mind.                                                                                           ALL THE BEST for your exam.

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
i dont think its impossible for u to qualify bitsat , dont loose hope and get motivated to crack it
bitsat is quite easy exam , requires a lot of speed and accuracy to get a good score
u must revise the notes and formulas and focus on ur weak areas to make them strong
like read organic chemistry notes , conic section , inorganic chmistery
also dont leave chapters like metaallurgy , polymers , boimolecules , semiconductors  etc
and dont stuck on single question as it will waste ur time
all the best

APPROVE IF USEFUL
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
its all depends over your mindset 
how much you are dedicated
approve if useful
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago