Do many people who opt for long term get into very good iits? also please let me know the percentage of students (repeaters) who join iits every year

Do many people who opt for long term get into very good iits? also please let me know the percentage of students (repeaters) who join iits every year

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ srestha 
No, there is nothing like that . the entering to iit depends upon the hardwork that u put in the two year , in 11th and 12th . 
the people are taking drop due to the following reason 
1- got good clg this year , want to improve next year 
2- attempted board this year , so, cannot cope with the pressure . 
3- got nothing this year , so, try again in next year , 
4- prepared this year without coaching , bt want to take coaching in next year . 
SO, OBVIOUSLY DROPPER WILL HAVE TO IMPROVE IN THE NEXT YEAR , BUT EVERYTIME THE CASE IS NOT THE SAME . 
EVERY YEAR NEARLY 40 PERCENT DROPPER STUDENT JOINS IIT , 
HOPE IT CLEAR YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, its not true that many people opt for long term courses at IITs, actually a limited number of aspirants only do that, and to best of my knowledge there is no such a need to drop a year and to prepare for the test or to re-appear in the test when there are countless opportunities to seek admission at some other equally renowned institutions like IITs/NITs etc. I may recommend some names here which have earned a very good name and fame in this regard – College of Engineering, Pune,.......................SRM University, Chennai,.............BITS,Pilani,.................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free