Both ISC and NCERT syllabuses are similar as they have similar chapters. So will studying in the ISC board be enough for getting through the JEE exams?

Both ISC and NCERT syllabuses are similar as they have similar chapters. So will studying in the ISC board be enough for getting through the JEE exams?

Grade:11

3 Answers

aaron shibu
11 Points
7 years ago
I think that it is better to learn ncert because cbse board is preparing the questions. Refering the textbook of isc will be good...

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
yes sure reading in isc board is also enough to get good marks in jee exam. if your concepts are cclear, no matter to which board you belong you can easily get good marks in jee exam.
best of luck
hope i am able to clear your doubt
post for further help
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, There is no limit to learning and one cannot confine the JEE test preparation to just NCERT or ICSE books only, yes, either of the two may be considered to be base books and there are certain other reputed authors available in the market who have written quality books and those books may also be considered. One needs to strengthen Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to do a good job in JEE, I suggest to visit askiitians link and find out the requisite details for the same and along with it you can also keep an eye on good institutions for seeking admission, like – Visvesvarya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur,.......................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,............................BITS, Pilani,..........................JJTU, jhunjhunu

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free