Ankur, Krishna and you met Tarun in CCD. Tarun was a witty and jolly guy. When he came to know that all of you are from IIT, he thought of testing your intelligence. He invited you all to a grand party in his house and gave you a list of his possible addresses: North Carol­ - 5th Street North Carol - ­15th Street North Carol - ­16th Street; West Side­ - 2nd Street West Side­ - 5th Street West Side­ - 10th Street South City­ - 10th Street South City­ - 14th Street High East­ - 2nd Street High East­ - 15th Street Then he told the first part of the address to Ankur and the Street number to Krishna separately. Ankur - ­I don’t know where Tarun lives but I know that Krishna doesn’t know either Krishna - ­Earlier I didn’t know but now I know Ankur - ­Then I know as well. Ankur and Krishna won’t tell you the address, are you smart enough to deserve the party ?

Ankur, Krishna and you met Tarun in CCD. Tarun was a witty and jolly guy. When he came to know that all of you are from IIT, he thought of testing your intelligence. He invited you all to a grand party in his house and gave you a list of his possible addresses: North Carol­ - 5th Street North Carol - ­15th Street North Carol - ­16th Street; West Side­ - 2nd Street West Side­ - 5th Street West Side­ - 10th Street South City­ - 10th Street South City­ - 14th Street High East­ - 2nd Street High East­ - 15th Street Then he told the first part of the address to Ankur and the Street number to Krishna separately. Ankur - ­I don’t know where Tarun lives but I know that Krishna doesn’t know either Krishna - ­Earlier I didn’t know but now I know Ankur - ­Then I know as well. Ankur and Krishna won’t tell you the address, are you smart enough to deserve the party ?

Grade:10

1 Answers

ADITI SINGH
95 Points
7 years ago
 I don’t understand this question shatakhi. friend when i will tell u the ans if u make me understand on my gmail . lets be friends .right . plz approve it.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free