There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am getting around 420 marks in jee 2010. what rank can i expect?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

You can check out the your cut off from the list given below :

All the Best !!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

There is only one month left for the kvpy exam and i m not prepared at all plz help about how to in one month so that i can score good and i dont have biology so how to study for that for SA...
@ vaibhavi cutoff trends vary every year , so, we cannot say a predefined cutoff for kvpy , still its 60 percent of the total marks if u are a general candidate . and NO , its not at all...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
@ vaibhavi for kvpy frst of all previous year papers are atmost very very imp . so, if u have 1 month left frst do that , at least last 4 years of paper . after that in the case of biology...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
What is cutoff for this paper and is it so hard to crack this exam and what is use of passing out this exam
Vaibhavi 26 days ago
I got 107000 rank in main. Suggest. What all college and branch can. I get
Dear student, there are numerous highly reputed institutions which have earned their image by providing quality education and best ever placements in high profile organizations. So, you may ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit thanks. moreover you can try for other private good colleges like lovely university, amity, chandigarh...
SAHIL 3 months ago
How many marks is needed in NEET for getting into IISc.? I have 407 marks. Is there any chancs for me.
@ rushi getting into iisc through neet even if u scored 500 also very low , beacuse iisc is a research organisation and 50 percent of the seats are filled by the jee advanced candidate ....
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
in 2015 the official statement read as follows The final cut off marks for selected candidates in different categories in the NEET (UG) stream were: 600 (General); 400 (OBC-NCL); 216 (SC);...
SAHIL 2 months ago
hi plz tell me wat is NSE and BSE stands for ?? and also wat is d difference b/w sensex and nifty? thanx in advance
National Stock Exchange The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE), is a Mumbai-based stock exchange. It is the largest stock exchange in India and the third largest in the world in ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna
@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...
I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
Which group show metamerism like amine which group
@ santhosh Hard work and determination can reach you to iit , and for that u need to do each and every step hardwork . and also u need tpo practice as much as possible to get your concept...
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts