There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Pls give me an idea about the exact score in AIEEE to get NIT colleges.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

As per the new admission criteria to NITs this year while 50% of seats will be reserved to the students from the state where the NIT is the remaining 50% will be open. In previous years the remaining 50% was broken apart and divided to various states. With this change the previous year (2007) opening and closing rank numbers may not be much helpful. This scheme will benefit the states from where students do well in AIEEE while will have a negative effect on the other states.

you can get NIT college if you got rank under 10,000.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Sir can i refund my fee money after 6th round of josaa2016
Dear Student, Please visit FAQ for JOSAA’16 for this details. I am sure you will get it there. Thanks, Vijay
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Which books can you recommend me for isi or cmi exam
Elements of coordinate geometry by S. L. Loney Elementary Number Theory by David Burton Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I. A. Maron THESE ARE SOE GOOD BOOKS YOU CAN CHOOSE WHILE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ shohan the following books are best for isi and cmi exam 1- modern geometry by m . a durrel plane geometry by sl loney elements of coordinate geometry by sl loney higher algebra by s...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Is the book mordern approach for numerical calculation by rc mukherjee for physical chemistry
for JEE exam preparation, when it comes to numerical problems. Called ‘Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations’, this book excellently covers all types of numericals related to Physical...
SAHIL one month ago
@ shuhaibks Yes , that book is of physical chemistry , but r c mukherjee is for medical aspirants , not for jee aspirants , for jee take out physical chemistry by p bahadur , HOPE IT CLEARS ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Yes ,the book is for physical chemistry , i suggest you to refer physical chemistry by p bahadur , Hope it helps. all the best. Thanks
Shreyas Patil one month ago
I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?
@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again
SAHIL 2 months ago
I get 360marks in sc category what is my rank in sc category can I get govt . college for mbbs
@ nehal for precise rank use the askiitians rank predictor , u can get their the catagory rank too . and in 360 , if u are sc catagory , then easily u can get a seat in govt medical college ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Sir i have started my class11 i want to knoe which books are best for physics, physical, organic , inorganic chemistry , mathematics i want to prepare for iitb. How i can prepare for it ....
hi anushkarefer to link: and please approve my answer
SAHIL 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors