Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

hello sir...

i m a student preparing for iit-jee n studies in 11th class...

i have little problem with maths..

i don't feel maths tough but still i don't score good in maths..they are average marks....i want to improve my maths performance n remove my weakness

i need your guidance in how to improve it...n how to study it???

thank you

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prajvi Jain

you  don't feel maths tough but still you don't score good in maths. its mean that your basic concept are not need a proper guidence.

Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes if you have not joined yet.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition.

coaching classes can guide in a better way.
I am suggesting some books...

S. L. Loney        Trigonometry    
S. L. Loney        Co-ordinate Geometry    
Hall Knight        Higher Algebra   
I.A. Maron         Problems in Calculus of One Variable    
Arihant               Algebra   
Arihant              Differential Calculus   
Arihant            Integral Calculus    

First study the theory of chapter from above books and see solved problems then solve excersise.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Hello!! I m studying in 10th std right now n i want to go in IIT field but I haven`t join any of the classes for it... what should i do can any one help me out how would I do it
@ rutuja still time are with you . dnt worry from now. now just what u have to do is read ncert , ref books of schand , pradeep and mtg publication to get agood beics of class 10 . and that ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
You can join the foundation courses for IIT prepared by the faculty of askIITians.They will help you in your JEE preperation......
Mudit 2 months ago
about doubt facility from askiitian after buying selfstudy package ,which form will i get answers ? i.e video sol. or in form of image? isa there any chance to talk with experts?
@ pranav it will be in the form of texts , and if anyhow u will not be clear with that then images will be given as per your requirment . but we will try to clear your doubt as much as we...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
It will be posted in form of text and images. No Video Solutions are Provided. Hope it Helps. Thanks. All the Best.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
I want some preparation tips for 11 cbse exams and also some good books names that can be studied for preparation
@ deepak 11th is the main class if u want to clear up the concept for the competetive exams , i could say , do less focus on the school exam and turn your attention more towards the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, you need to divide hours for preparation of diffferent subjects. You need to draft a schedule that you have to follow religiously. Consider NCERT books as base for preparation ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit all these tips and books are suggested by top iitians of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
can someone please suggest me the best long term coaching centres in hyderabad for iit.
@ srestha THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BEST COACHING CENTRES IN HYDERABAD . kindly refer to the below list 1- BANSAL CLASSES , 2- aakash institute 3- T.I.M.E 4- RESONANCE EDUVENTURES 5- FIITJEE...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it
Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...
Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I hve trouble in selecting which books to study. Plz tell me if the books given in the image will be enough to get into iit or not. If it's not enough plz suggest some more
@ midhun u need to understand that only books are not sufficient to crack iit , u need self study and also smart study , only then iit can be acheivable . i am enlisting the most required...
Umakant biswal 15 days ago
For Maths go for ML Khanna and SL Loney. For Physics HC Verma with SL Arora or Pradeep. For chemistry, OP Tandon+ NCERT. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts