There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir, i got my mba seat only at vadapalani campus of SRM college.. does it differ than doing it at kattankulathur campus of SRM college..?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

In my opinion persuing your MBA from vadapalani campus is better since you will get more industry exposure if you stay near big cities like chennai..

All the best for your future,

askIITians team.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

I am currently using the books objective mathematics by rdsharma and problem plus maths by a das gupta . how do i use these books .is arihant skill I`m maths required ?
@ shuhaibks NO , no use of arihant , frst of all , if u are through with ncert , u can start with besic mathematics chapter from r d sharma , and then solve sequentially . frst 11 th , then ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Go First for NCERT. Then NCERT Exempler. Then Problem Plus in IIT. Thats the currect sequence. Hope it helps. Thanx.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
my OBC-NCL rank in jee main 2016 is 23000.Which nit can i get?
Dear Student, kindly chek the link of askiitians or else visit the official weblink of an NIT which you feel is nearby and check over there where does your score stand, If you are able to...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ hari Kindly mention the AIR , beacuse frst the josaa councelling will see the AIR , and then your catagory rank . and the josaa frst round is already over i think , didnot u got any nit...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir , is studying civil engineering at NIT,rourkela better than studying CSE at CET,Bhubaneswar,Odisha in terms of career,placements,and other factors...???
This is a loaded question. So, I don't think it can receive an honest answer with appropriate reasoning. In all likelihood what this question is going to initiate is a bilateral dick...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ sibasis See , that completely depend upon your personal intrest , wheather u are comfortable with civil or u have attachment with computer . actually frm my perspectice CET BBSr cse have...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
can u please tell me the eamcet counselling date for medical students with rank 50000 above
11 th june onwards...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
hi bhanu for that please make visit on the officila webiste whe a notification is there. otherwise i think counselling is starting from today where you can do exercising of options. but...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir with my up category rank 2495 and up state rank 20456 can I get a MBBS seat in govt medical college kannauj or in govt medical college jalun or in govt medical college of ambedkar...
Hi dear Yes you can GET A MBBS seat in these coleges. the more probability is of getting a seat in govt. college kannauj Otherwise, speaking truly, my dear nothing can be predicted at this...
SAHIL one month ago
@ aditi as per the current statistics of these two colleges , your chances seems very less for MBBS , last year with this rank , noone got seats in MBBS , else u can try up with BDS , if...
Umakant biswal one month ago
could anyone plz tell meh weightage of all topics in iit.....
Dear alka For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it vary from year to year... If you see last 5 years paper topics from which most of the question asked is........ Maths: calculus,...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts