There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir this year i was not able to crack jee so i have decided to drop this year so plz suggest me few things which r must to crack jee. because i really want to get into iit.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

To crack IIT-JEE u must have in depth knowledge of individuals subjects. You should planned ur studies in well mannered way and must have a blend of hard work, consistency, and constant learning in your preparation…

nothing is impossible….Just have faith in yourself.

You can also go for askiitians courses which provide a better platform for  IIT- JEE preparation.

For more details check :

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Having only study materials and giving mock tests be enough to prepare for iitjee ?
@ raya NO , iit is not that much simple , jee advanced will test u on every aspect including academic and crtical thinking ability . having the study material and giving mock test will...
2017 years ago
Hi Sir!!!I m from chennai.I m studying state board syllabus,and I m concentrating in ncert too.Till now I have not yet started my preparation.If I start now could I be able to crack jee
@ krithick as jee is a mcq based test , so, we cannot tell this thing , anything can happen at the time of exam , and can change your life , so, always hope for the best and start your...
2017 years ago
Is log table allowed in the jee main and advance?????
@ vaibhavi No , these things are strictly banned in jee main and advanced , the log value that u required for solving ques in jee , will be given in the ques , and the ques paper setter...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ vaibhavi the offline paper u have to appear the entrance test in the center with a omr sheet and the ques paper , and the form filling cost will be 1000 for it , the ques level are...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Ok what is the offline and online paper system about............... .....……… ……… ?????????????????????.......
Vaibhavi one month ago
for CS in iit kharagpur how much rank required please tell me
@ subhankar iit kharagpur cse is the most demandable branch by any jee aspirants after iit bombay , delhi and kanpur. for getting cse in iit kgp u need to come under the CRL rank of 180 –...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How The Global Positioning System works?
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
can i get the tips to get 190 above marks in jee mains Above link provides the guidelines for JEE Main examination.
Ankit 5 months ago
Yes my friend, you need to undergo a stern and strict practice for scoring higher marks, you may download sample papers and previous years’ papers from internet and go for an extensive...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts