There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir plz do tel me the placement of industrial eng and management of nit kurushtra as i have got it in 2 nd round plz iitian expert answrs only  thanks and reply soon

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

I wont be able to make u aware of the exact packages for the industrial and production of NIT Kurukshetra but i can still inform u about its future prospects and the average packages for the NITs.

Results of latest research in industrial engineering, production engineering and industrial organization. The high level and focus on both the scientific as well as the practical impact of the selected papers will bridge the gap between research and successful industrial application. Researchers in production engineering as well as in operation management and supply chain organization will find recent valuable developments. The main topics span from novel production processes via computer aided engineering to process chain and factory management.

For B.Tech students, Salary will be propotional to his ability & talent. There will be no much differences in the salary range for students in top level institutions like IITs, BITS & NITs.

But I am here provide you average salary range in these institutions for the last 5 years.

All IITs - Rs 525000/year OR 43750/month

BITs - Rs 475000/year OR 39500/month

NIT Trichy - Rs 400000/year OR 33000/month

Engineers get paid depending on their specialty and their skills, but even the lowest paid are above the median anywhere. Civil, industrial and manufacturing engineers are typically paid lowest, starting out, right out of college, in the US, at maybe $45,000/year. Chemical engineers right out of college will make $57-$60,000 or more. On average, an engineer will make about twice the starting salary when he retires (correcting for inflation, of course). Mechanical Engineers start at salaries about $5000/yr less, on average, than Chemical Engineers. Chem Es have been the highest paid for most of the last 50 years or more.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Does fitjee Rankers study material provides doubt clearing facility? if Yes, then can we ask doubts from out of the study material provided? or only from provided material?
@ pranav yes , RANKERS STUDY MATERIAL have online doubt clearing support , but they will take 48 hours for a single doubt to resolve , and there are also limit that u cannot ask more than...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sorry but i donot think that they provie you doubt clearing facility. If they are providing doubt clearing facility it must be mentioned on the study material you purchased. but i donot...
SAHIL one month ago
Is objective mathematics by rd sharm an apt book to crack jee advanced ? If not suggest me a book with tough sums .
@ suhaibks u have previously told that u aim to crack jee mains , and not advanced , for that reaso i suggested you to go for objective maths by r d sharma . but if u want to solve tougher...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Shreyas Patil one month ago
please tell me what or how to study per day to do well in board exams as well as in jee ?
@ manas Both of them are completely diffrent examination . in one side , board which test how you represent your answer in the sheet , and JEE which test how speed u can solve the problems...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
A thorough read of the NCERT is very important. You are bound to find certain topics that many famous extra books tend to miss. Before diving into the book, I quickly went through previous...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
My aim is to score 200+ in jee mains only. I wanted a material which has good theory as well as problem but not as hard as advanced level. Suggest me such materials. IE irodovs book ,the one...
Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ shuhai ok, here are the suggested books for jee main only . Jee main specially testing abt the speed in problem solving and knowledge . " so, the following books will help you . PHYSICS...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech
The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
Can you tell me what is % required in for admission in i have completed my
Pawan kumar 5 years ago
I am just completed my 10th from ssc board.and now I want to crack iit with a good rank.but without any coaching is possible?and which study material I should refer?and which way I...
@ samruddhi Yes , without coaching also clearing jee is possible , the coaching institute only do the online test series and just giving some tricks . for that reason they have advantage ,...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts