HOW MANY RANKS DOES NARAYANA IIT ACADEMY GET ON AN AVERAGE IN RECENT YEARS IN IIT JEE .... I MEAN I AM IN 500-600 RANK OF NARAYAN IIT ACADEMY DO I HAVE A GUD CHANCE IN JEE 2011 ? PLEASE ELABORATE

HOW MANY RANKS DOES NARAYANA IIT ACADEMY GET ON AN AVERAGE IN RECENT YEARS IN IIT JEE .... I MEAN I AM IN 500-600 RANK OF NARAYAN IIT ACADEMY DO I HAVE A GUD CHANCE IN JEE 2011 ? PLEASE ELABORATE

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Deepak Ghansela
43 Points
13 years ago

Please don't compare your instititute rank with your chances in iit-jee.

Really i am saying this as there were many friends of mine who always used to score in top 500 in their institiute but doesn't even get selected in jee.

They all were from top instititutes.

When i asked them what went wrong then most of them reply that "never take your instititute rank as a quarantee to success in jee".

What i want to say that don't think about the rank in your instititute, just try to clear your concepts as much as possible, try to get used to the exam environment & moreover try to increse your skills in attempting JEE pattern type test by giving tests of your instititute.

Well i cann't say how many ranks Narayana got every year , it also doesn't matter. 

U just think you will crack IIT-JEE 2011, really nothing matters more than that.

Just go on buddy as your dream is very close to become a reality that is being an IITian......

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free