Get extra R 3,750 off

which is better-

new pattern iit math by sk goyal

objective approach to maths by sk goyal

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear zahid,

New pattern IIT maths is better..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Sir can u please tell which book is better for physical chemistry, n avasthi or rc mucherjee or ranjeet shahi
@ aryan it depsnds on which exam u are preparing for , if jee , then u require ranjeet shahi , beacuse in jee u will have theory portion in inorganic only , rest all u have to apply formula ...
2017 years ago
Sir iIam preparing for iitjee. So hwz n avasthi as compared to ranjeet shahi. Also if rc mukherjee is good for iit preparation.
3 days ago
@aryan if you are jee aspirants then go with ranjeet shahi and p bahadur , these are complete book for mains and advanced . n awasthi will not give u a good rank in advanced .,
2 days ago
What`s the difference between rc mucherjee and ranjeet shahi for physical chemistry for iitjee preparation
2 days ago
@ aryan as far as r c mukherjee is concerned , it will deal with the theory part only , and also it have numericals , but that is not sufficient and complicated enough to deal with the...
2 days ago
Thanks sir iIwould definitely buy ranjeet shahi... If any other information is needed I would definitely ask u..
2 days ago
Sir iujust saw on ur website the best books for physical chemistry but there there are many books that you have given more rating than ranjeet shahi, why?
2 days ago
Sir waiting for your reply.................................. ........................ ...... ................
yes , i told u before there are many books avaliable better than ranjeet shahi , . even p bahadur is considered best than ranjeet shahi. but u told me to compare between r c mukherjee and...
Sir , is studying civil engineering at NIT,rourkela better than studying CSE at CET,Bhubaneswar,Odisha in terms of career,placements,and other factors...???
This is a loaded question. So, I don't think it can receive an honest answer with appropriate reasoning. In all likelihood what this question is going to initiate is a bilateral dick...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ sibasis See , that completely depend upon your personal intrest , wheather u are comfortable with civil or u have attachment with computer . actually frm my perspectice CET BBSr cse have...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Prescribe s​ome books for physics that would be enough to get more than 90% marks in NEET as well as boards ​
@ abhinab In physics , as far as boards are concerned , then first of all u need to read the ncert , after that after reading the ncert twice , u have to solve the intext and exercise...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
HI FRIEND......... Whatever u want know about physics, the best book is “HC VARMA BOOKS”, that is good book pla search in google THANKS.........
mohan 3 months ago
hello i m pursuing deploma in mechatronics and m in 3 rd year i want to do btech in mechatronics . could u please tell which college is good for btech in mechatronics
Hi, All these aremechatronics colleges SRM University : Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Ghaziabad(Uttar Pradesh) NCR Campus , Ghaziabad (Ghaziabad Dist.) - 201002 UV Patel College of...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ anmol go for any of the iit for the same and if not getting then go for vit vellore or srm . these colleges are good for mechatronics . ALL THE BEST .
Umakant biswal one month ago
i scored 164 marks in jee main 2016 . can i get BSD branch in iiit hydrabad in 4 th round . last year 4 th round cutt off was 150 marks
yes then there are good chances of getting this branch this year also
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts