• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

daily time table to crack iit????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rishab,

For IIT JEE preparation all you need is dedication.. the very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..

Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Believe in quality not in quantity..  studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. Study with concentration and spend 6-7 hours of self study other than school and coaching etc. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

Askiitians Expert

Vijay luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

I`m class 11 student and I`m an IIT aspirant.In my coaching,they have finished 2 chapters in each subject and due to some I was unable to complete the assignments given.Now,I have a lot of...
Dear friend, just be focused andJust plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice session following...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ amitesh As now u are in class 11 , then u are on the right track and time to start your iit preparation , your self study is too important than coaching , as u cannot do if the coaching...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Which books can you recommend me for isi or cmi exam
Elements of coordinate geometry by S. L. Loney Elementary Number Theory by David Burton Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I. A. Maron THESE ARE SOE GOOD BOOKS YOU CAN CHOOSE WHILE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ shohan the following books are best for isi and cmi exam 1- modern geometry by m . a durrel plane geometry by sl loney elements of coordinate geometry by sl loney higher algebra by s...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Can u tell me the best book of maths and physics for IIT jee exam
@adarsh for maths – iit maths by m l khanna and problems puls in maths by a das gupta . alongwith that do the practice paper of last 37 years paper of mtg publication for physics 1- concept ...
Umakant biswal 15 days ago
For maths go for ml khanna and for physics go for sl arora. They both are master class. Hope it helps. Thanks.
Shreyas Patil 13 days ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...
No, I think you are not required to report there. But still once agian please go through its procedure or call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
What I feel is, if once you have been allotted a seat by Josaa, after that you cannot change a branch, so make it double sure by visiting the official weblink of Josaa, otherwise you may...
Soneel Verma one year ago
what are the possible isomers of 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane?
Cyclic Structures 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,2-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,3-methylcyclohexane The chemical formula is C 7 H 13 Br. It has 14 monovalent atoms(13 H, 1 Br),...
Ravi one year ago
difference between stable, unstable,minimum,non minimum,all pass system
Hii we deal with IIT JEE and not with JAM or GATE. Post relevant Questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at...
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts