There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

ECE at DTU/DCE or Instrumentation and control(ICE) at NSIT.Which is better.Plz reply soon itz urgent...

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Kriti,

The best option among two is ECE @ DTU..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

i am confused in between mechanical,electrical at dtu or ice at nsit.i have passion for robotics.please guide me as soon as posssible

please reply

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

so how many attempts were left for iit jee after leaving one year exactly after 12 th without giving in 2017
@ sourabh 3 times max u can give jee main exam . but if there is a condition that u should attempt that in the consecutive year of the appearance of board . so, if u are not attempting the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
you can appear only three times for this exam . so if you have appeared only one time before then two chances are left for you thanks post if still doubt exist
SAHIL 2 months ago
I completed my 12 th in 2014. I took admission in CS+MBA(5yr) in Thapar University in 2015 after taking a drop.This dual degree was started in 2015 itself. I gave JEE Mains again in 2016....
@ akshay u should continue in cs + mba dual degree in thapar university , see , if there will be a option between iiit vadodara , and thapar university , then for sure its thapar , as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
No, no akshay sharma you will not have to face any difficulty at your placement time . SO YOU SHOULD KEEP PURSUING WHATEVER COURSE{ I MEAN CS+ MBA} YOU ARE PURSING AT THIS TIME AND TRY TO...
SAHIL 3 months ago
I have an option of getting CS(4yr) in Thapar University this time. Should I not consider this as CS+MBA was started in 2015 and mine is first batch of this course. I want to ask that won’t ...
AKSHAY SHARMA 3 months ago
Hi i am a school student from south India, i aspire to become a iitian in future, so i would like to know if there is any neccesity to go for an iit coaching institute, and also suggest me...
@ poonvignesh No , u no need to go for a coaching institute to crack iit . actually what these coaching institute are doing is that , they are preparing time table for students and also...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
hello i m pursuing deploma in mechatronics and m in 3 rd year i want to do btech in mechatronics . could u please tell which college is good for btech in mechatronics
Hi, All these aremechatronics colleges SRM University : Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Ghaziabad(Uttar Pradesh) NCR Campus , Ghaziabad (Ghaziabad Dist.) - 201002 UV Patel College of...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ anmol go for any of the iit for the same and if not getting then go for vit vellore or srm . these colleges are good for mechatronics . ALL THE BEST .
Umakant biswal one month ago
sir, now i read in 12th grade .i want to appear 2011 iit jee . i want to take coaching from . but i cannot understand, which course should itake for it. i will be highly...
Dear rounik you are in 12th standard so for you 1 year course is best .because in IIT you can have onle 2 attemp .so if u will do 1 year course so you will able to appear IIT JEE 2011....
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I got 31951 air and 703 sc category rank can I get ece in war angel?
Its bit tough to get ECE in NITW for your rank. Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you...
Avinash one year ago
see the opening and closing rank.
vb one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off