Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

respected sir,

pls tell how can we download the free study material provided on the site or we have to study it online?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

For downloading the study material , you have to be the paid user ..

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

sir in josaa 2016 counselling1`st round i had filled about 30 choices then after seat location result declaration mechanical branch was given to me then i accepted it &choose float option...
See you got the 2 nd seat of counselling now so that would have been fix for you now. But you can approach to the college and ask for it. If they have vacancy they can guide you your case.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Friend, opportunity never knocks your door for twice, still you may request the authorities and try your level best to convince thenm to re-allocate you the same branch, but what had...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I can browse your site on mobile but can`t post answer and i don`t know why.. Please launch an app for this website it`ll be so much of help to us..
@ Anmol what are the problems that u are facing ?? kindly tell me the problem . and ensure that u are opening this site with a browser like chrome , opera , firefox etc . and if any such...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sie i’m browsing with Chrome on my android. I’m able to post questions but unable to post answers.. And when i’m posting questions it says that the question cannot be less than 50Chars, coz ...
ANMOL SETH 3 months ago
@anmol there is a rule in posting answers on askiitians that answer must be not less than 100 characters. this is because if answer is less than 100 characters students does not get good...
SAHIL one month ago
I want some preparation tips for 11 cbse exams and also some good books names that can be studied for preparation
@ deepak 11th is the main class if u want to clear up the concept for the competetive exams , i could say , do less focus on the school exam and turn your attention more towards the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, you need to divide hours for preparation of diffferent subjects. You need to draft a schedule that you have to follow religiously. Consider NCERT books as base for preparation ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit all these tips and books are suggested by top iitians of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Hello sir, I am a repeater for medical.Please suggest a timetable for studying,I have 7 months left for exam.I have classes form 7.30am to 12.00pm
@julley check what is your weak and strong point , generally medical students are strong in biology , so, use it on your benifit , by this assumption i am giving the time table . morning...
Umakant biswal 22 days ago
Sir my physics is weak.Is there any chance that i can get a good rank on basis of biology and chemistry,and by reading just ncert of chemistry and biology are there any chances to get good...
jueely pathak 21 days ago
My score in jee is 80 with 96% board percentage with OBC-NCL,which NITcolleges i will get?? Please give reply The above links will give you an idea about your concerns.
Ankit 4 months ago
Dear Student, the simple solution is to visit the NIT where you aspire to be, but according to me you may try seeking admission at some other reputed and renowned institutions as well. I...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Dear vardaan You can post your question here in discussion forom .and you will get detail solution here by AskIITians Experts. But if you want to join online doubt removal clases then you...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Respected sir/madam,Ihave just passed 10 and is now in class 11.I have taken PCM in choice of subjects .i have the doubts in chemistry which are as follows:a)firstly ,please tell me the way...
varun singh 3 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts