There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir, there is hindi medium coachingin delhi(ncr) for iit jee or not plzzzzzz tell? it is extremly ergent??????????????????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Diyanshu,

No there is no as such hindi medium coaching centre .. They will teach in hindi but subjects will in english.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

What are the best books for IIT jam preparation for maths biological science phy chemistry
@ anusha in jee biological science ques u will not face , biology is only for medical entrance students , not for jee aspirants . u will only face ques from PCM in jee main and advanced ....
2017 years ago
SIR, I have a question regarding the test in ask ii tians. I am getting 57/90 in the online test ..So how much should I be scoring in these online tests?in order to get 4000-5000 AIR in...
Dear student You should try to get atleast 80/90 in online test to get this range of AIR in NEET.
Bhavya one month ago
@shifa its completely depend on the level of the test . can u please tell me which chapter came in that test ?? or it is a full test . and if u have a option to select the leevl of...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Try to get maximum marks. The range between 80-90 is enough i think. So try to improve. All the best. Hope it helps. Thanks
Shreyas Patil one month ago
my OBC-NCL rank in jee main 2016 is 23000.Which nit can i get?
Dear Student, kindly chek the link of askiitians or else visit the official weblink of an NIT which you feel is nearby and check over there where does your score stand, If you are able to...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ hari Kindly mention the AIR , beacuse frst the josaa councelling will see the AIR , and then your catagory rank . and the josaa frst round is already over i think , didnot u got any nit...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
Im getting 50 in advance and 114 in mains and 86.2 in CBSE ... which IIT can I get or which nit
You should be above 34% of total score in JEE ADVANCED to get IITs Its very very rare to be in NITs with this, state quota can help you, if you are from NOrth east...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Very very rare chance..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, getting a seat in an IIT is beyond possibility, you may try at lower NITs or high class private institutions where the management is committed to provide the students with...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts