There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Please help me. I am preparing for IIT-JEE 2011. But I feel that I can't crack JEE. I have been consistently scoring low marks in class tests and mock tests. Till SSC, I was one of the toppers in my school, having scored 91% in my boards. But in the case of JEE prep. I have gone horribly wrong. I am not able to solve even simple questions. Please help me out. I am very depressed.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Try to understand the concepts rather than solving problems straight away. Once you are comfortable with a topic try solving questions slowly increasing the difficulty. Do not let low scores effect your concentration. Learn after each exam what did you do wrong and avoid it in future. I am sure with enough practice and perseverance you will do well in exam which really matters( IITJEE 2011)!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Prescribe s​ome books for physics that would be enough to get more than 90% marks in NEET as well as boards ​
@ abhinab In physics , as far as boards are concerned , then first of all u need to read the ncert , after that after reading the ncert twice , u have to solve the intext and exercise...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
HI FRIEND......... Whatever u want know about physics, the best book is “HC VARMA BOOKS”, that is good book pla search in google THANKS.........
mohan 3 months ago
How many marks is needed in NEET for getting into IISc.? I have 407 marks. Is there any chancs for me.
@ rushi getting into iisc through neet even if u scored 500 also very low , beacuse iisc is a research organisation and 50 percent of the seats are filled by the jee advanced candidate ....
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
in 2015 the official statement read as follows The final cut off marks for selected candidates in different categories in the NEET (UG) stream were: 600 (General); 400 (OBC-NCL); 216 (SC);...
SAHIL 2 months ago
I am currently using the books objective mathematics by rdsharma and problem plus maths by a das gupta . how do i use these books .is arihant skill I`m maths required ?
@ shuhaibks NO , no use of arihant , frst of all , if u are through with ncert , u can start with besic mathematics chapter from r d sharma , and then solve sequentially . frst 11 th , then ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Go First for NCERT. Then NCERT Exempler. Then Problem Plus in IIT. Thats the currect sequence. Hope it helps. Thanx.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
most scoring topics for jee main 2016 both first year and second year
Dear Students, I will suggest you to visit out website and look for the detailed analysis for the previous year papers of jee mains. This will give you the idea about the main topics for the...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
can you pl. guide for the best brach of each iit for which i ca apply
Dear student, There are many branches which are good, comparision varies from person to person and also on which parameter are we comparing ? Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Before everything else you must tell me about your score in board and JEE, thereafter only I may suggest something...To be honest CSE/CIVIL/EEE?Biotech may take you to places, you may try...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
which is absorbed during digestion- a-vitamins b-minerals c-carbohydrates
@ soumya carbohydrate are a complex chain of mono sachhariddes and they were broken to form the glucose particle or molecule which gives us the energy . so, in the process of digestion ,...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
There are seven main classes of nutrients that the body needs. These are carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals, fiber and water. from these all seven mentioned carbohydrates are ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts