There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

the weighed arithmetic mean of the numbers 1,2,3,4,......,10,the weights being the corresponding numbers is

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sri

waighed airthmatic mean = [ 1*1 + 2*2 + 3*3 + ...........+10*10] / [1+2+3 + .....10]

=[10(10+1)(20+1)/6 ] / [10(10+1)/2]

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

i had pcb in 12 th class can i get admission in BCA after giving maths test from open board ?
Dear Student, I guess you did not get a proper guidance by somebody, as I am unable to make out that after reading PCB what makes you to pursue BCA and why not B.Sc. or any other medical...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ harpreet Yes , u can do bca , for that u have to pass in the open board maths exam . and the score must have to be reflected in the marksheet , but 1 thing i would like to ask – Why u...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sir, i have got admission in goverment eng. college ajmer (electrical branch) and also got BIT JAIPUR(electrical branch). so which one will be best for me....?
@ rajat BIT , jaipur for sure , beacuse u will get a very good placement their , i have example of some people who are right now in bit jaipur studying . and it have also a very good...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
What is syllabus and exam pattern of kvpy exam 2016 for SA stream??? And how to prepare for this exam
@ vaibhavi kvpy doesnot have any specified syllabus , in SA stream they will ask you everything from class 10 th syllabus , as well as whatever u studied till sep in class 11 th . so, just...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ vaibhavi frst of all u have to practice previous year papers , thats very imp . the 2 nd thing is your ncert , almost 50 percent ques from bio and chem is from ncert , for physics , go...
@ vaibhavi if u will qualify the written test then u will be invited for the 2 nd round test of kvpy , and if u will manage to qualify that also , then u will be under the kvpy fellowship . ...
Sir I have got GFTI and I have taken that,can I give the AIEEE exam next year
yes sure you are eligible for exam. but you have to satisfy these conditions: The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD category candidate’s...
SAHIL one month ago
@ amit for sure u can give the exam next year , but for that u need 75 percent in cbse class 12 th board percentage whichis the minimum requirment of attempting jee main now . if u have...
Im getting 50 in advance and 114 in mains and 86.2 in CBSE ... which IIT can I get or which nit
You should be above 34% of total score in JEE ADVANCED to get IITs Its very very rare to be in NITs with this, state quota can help you, if you are from NOrth east...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Very very rare chance..
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Student, getting a seat in an IIT is beyond possibility, you may try at lower NITs or high class private institutions where the management is committed to provide the students with...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Hello sir, I am a repeater for medical.Please suggest a timetable for studying,I have 7 months left for exam.I have classes form 7.30am to 12.00pm
@julley check what is your weak and strong point , generally medical students are strong in biology , so, use it on your benifit , by this assumption i am giving the time table . morning...
Sir my physics is weak.Is there any chance that i can get a good rank on basis of biology and chemistry,and by reading just ncert of chemistry and biology are there any chances to get good...
jueely pathak one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts