Sir /madam; I've got 130 in jee main 2016 and will probably get 92-93% in wbchse board from general cat.....is the score good or fair enough....also different rank predictors are giving different rank ........some shows 10k-20k...some show 20k-25k...what are odds of Me in favor of getting a rank under 25k.......and my home state being west Bengal ....will I get good streams at nitdgp or iiest shibpur.....please reply .....thanx in advance

Sir /madam; I've got 130 in jee main 2016 and will probably get 92-93% in wbchse board from general cat.....is the score good or fair enough....also different rank predictors are giving different rank ........some shows 10k-20k...some show 20k-25k...what are odds of Me in favor of getting a rank under 25k.......and my home state being west Bengal ....will I get good streams at nitdgp or iiest shibpur.....please reply .....thanx in advance

Grade:11

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
  1. your score is good enough to get a good college
  2. your rank is above 20k and less than 30k
  3. you can get nitdgp and a good seat also but chances are more if you belong to obc or sc category
  4. otherwise i am sure you will get a good college
  5. thanks and approve my answer
  6. regards @sahil
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
yes , u can get nitgdp and and iiest also , 
but branch will matter a much . u might not get appropriate branch in nit , 
but u can get the later branch like biotech , biomedical engg , aeronautics , etc .. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free