HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

I have been preparing for jee mains and advanced 2016 and now I want to prepare for niiser nest. What extra preparation does it need? How should I should I start now? Exam is on 28 may 2016. Pls show the way

I have been preparing for jee mains and advanced 2016 and now I want to prepare for niiser nest. What extra preparation does it need? How should I should I start now? Exam is on 28 may 2016. Pls show the way

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago

The National Entrance Screening Test or NEST is a compulsory test for admission to the 5-year Integrated MSc programme in basic sciences -Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics -at National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai -Department of Atomic Energy Center for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CBS), Mumbai. Both NISER and CBS are autonomous institutions established by Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India, in 2007.These institutes have started with the mandate to provide high quality teaching in basic sciences by a faculty of distinguished scientists embedded in a vibrant research environment and to create a national pool of scientists ready to take up research challenges in the frontiers of basic and applied sciences. The Integrated MSc programme at these institutes followsa semester-based course structure and continuous assessment within a flexible and innovative academic curriculum, exposing the students to research early in their programme. The placements of the graduated students from NISER and CBS provide testimony of success to this initiative.

For your Msc you may also make choice out of these – Osmania University, Hyderabad,.................Lovely Professional Univerasity, Phagwara,...........JJTU, Rajasthan,...............BITS, Mesra

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free