How to have third attempt for BITSAT? Any idea plz share i m in so much pain now after not clearing jee advanced for second time.

How to have third attempt for BITSAT? Any idea plz share i m in so much pain now after not clearing jee advanced for second time.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Don’t be panic, rather try your level best to do a wonderful job by preparing well on your own by downloading sample papers and previous year test papers from internet, visit some chosen coaching center and attend demo classes for a day or two and make sure it is a best place thereafter follow competitive books and make NCERT books as a base, undergo a strenous study to do well in the test,.........if you made it well and good otherwise it is not theend of the world, go for a virtual tour to locate renowned colleges/universities.
I may suggest some names where the students are promised quality education, best ever training sessions for placements in elite class companies and finally getting the students placed in prestigious companies with high-profile designations, you may choose any one of these, as all are equally good – Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune,.............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,................Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi,........SASTRA University, Thanjavur

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free