Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

If A and B are two fixed points on a fixed circle and 'P' is a moving point on the above circle , angle APB=450 , AB=8,then the range of PA*PB=____________________

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

try to draw its figure

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

If y=(x^n)log(x). Than find nth order derivative of y.
Find first first order derivative, dy/dx = x^n/x +nx^(n-1)*logx d2y/dx2 = (n-1)x^(n-2) + n[1/x * nx^(n-1) + logx * n(n-1)x^(n-2)] . . . . Genralizing, y(n) = n!/x somthing like that. U can...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Consider a curve y=f(x)We know that dy/dx = f ‘ (x) Now What is the geometrical meaning of dy/dx ?
it refers to the very very small interval of that postion w.r.t itself. Limiting the change in time to 0 sec.
mahima pareek 2 months ago
If f(x) is a polynomial and f:R->R such that f(2x)=f'(x).f''(x). Find f(3).
Here is my attempt to solution, let me know if it is correct........................................................................
Ajay 3 months ago
Suppose that f(x) is an infinite degree polynomial i.e. f(x)=exp(x), and satiesfied the given condition f(2x)=f’(x)f”(x). Thus the value of f(3)=exp(3).
Kumar one month ago
Please. exp. how to add vectors?
For adding two vectors, the i-components of the two vectors are added. similary for j, k, etc.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Vectors are physical quantities that consist of a magnitude as well as a direction (for example velocity, acceleration, and displacement), as opposed to scalars, which consist of magnitude...
srinivas one year ago
addition of vectors can be done by using triangle law, parallelogram law or polygon law. hence, refer to the study material on this site for the same. if you have any other doubt, kindly...
vindhya one year ago
sir does the sequence an=npi cosnpi converge or diverge
an=npi cosnpi an = npi* (-1)^n Thus on increasing n the magnitude would also increase in negative and positive x – axis both side. Thus it would go continuosly. thus it converges.
Vikas TU one month ago
equation of pair of lines passing through origin and mking an angle tan -1 2 with the line 4x-3y +7=0 is.......
Use the slope of the line to be found as m. Now use the difference formula of tan inverse that uses slopes of others lines . From there you will find out the value of slopes and afterwards...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn