DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

im little weak in differential calculus....in exam im not sure if i could solve question or not....i dont get where to start in spite of having practice...what should i do?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shruti,

Try to work hard on thise questions in these days

Try to take help from some teachers who can solve your doubts on that particular topic,

Work hard on 3 things, Basics, Doubts and Speed

Hope that can help you

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

find the sum of a infinite geometric series whose first term is the limit of the function f(x)=(tanx-sinx)/(sinx)^3 as x tends to 0 and whose common ratio is the liit of the function...

for f(x) divide numerator denominaor by x^3.... then use expansion series... I couldn’t understand what g(x) is so pls rewrite that

Jayakrishna 23 days ago
(p/(1-(x^p)))-(q/(1-x^q))) where li tends to 1 and p and q are natural number

= At x tending to 1, it is of indeterminant form 0/0. Using L-Hospital rule

Anoopam Mishra 20 days ago

This is again of 0/0 form. Again use L-Hospital rule Now putting x=1.

Anoopam Mishra 20 days ago
Show that ln(1+x)>x for all x>0.

question printed is incorrect.Correct question:- Show that ln(1+x)0.

subham mohanty 2 months ago
If (-2,6) is the image of the point (4,2) with respect to line L=0, then L=0 a) 6x-4y-7=0 ​b) 2x+3y-5=0 c) 3x-2y+5=0 ​d) 3x-2y+10=0

Given, (-2,6) is the image of the point (4,2) w.r.t. L=0. So, L=0 is the perpendicular bisector of (-2,6) , (4,2). Therefore, L=0 is (-2-4)x+(6-2)y = [(-2) 2 +6 2 ]-{4 2 +2 2 ]/2. So,...

CHANDRA KIRAN 5 months ago

If you feel that the above meathod is lengthy or complicated you can directly go from options by checking each option.

CHANDRA KIRAN 5 months ago
Tips for CBSE board students

Be regular in class. Try to solve the excercise problems by your own. Keep the habbit of reading the NCERT books and finally prepare well for the exams. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

follow a proper schedule and study. get up early in the morning and have a proper breakfast do not cut the class andbe regular in class solve each and every problem on your own readevery...

A M S ARUN KRISHNA 2 months ago
what is the use of vector space

To represent the quantity wich have both magnitude and direction.

Vineeth one year ago

Hiiii I am from tutorsduniya.com .We connect students with teachers on facebook,whats app,etc.You can clear your concepts from teachers .You can ask them anything , you like to, be frank...

vikash khandelwal 11 months ago

By understanding laws of vectors we can represent a physical quantity wich has both magnitude and direction in mathematical form ,also with selecting a reference point . By understanding...

Vineeth 11 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details