im little weak in differential calculus....in exam im not sure if i could solve question or not....i dont get where to start in spite of having practice...what should i do?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shruti,

Try to work hard on thise questions in these days

Try to take help from some teachers who can solve your doubts on that particular topic,

Work hard on 3 things, Basics, Doubts and Speed

Hope that can help you

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Check monotonocity of f(x)=x^3+ 2x^2 +5x for x 3sinx for x>0 at x=0

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below > f(x) is always increasing below zero. f’(x) is +ve in the positive nbhd of zero. So its increases in the +ve nbhd...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
TANGENTS AND NORMALS find the points on the curve y=3x^2 – 9x + 8 at which the tangents are equally inclined with the axes

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Put in curve: Similarly you will get for x = 5/3.
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
See attachment sir please explain this question …...I’ll be very great full

Ans: Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

milind 5 months ago

milind 5 months ago
For what values of a does the equation (2-x)(x+1)=a posses real and positive roots ? Please provide the solution ( The given soln is ( 2 , 17/4 ).Is it correct ???)

i Have applied D>=0 , -b/2a>0 and f(0)>0 but still not getting the answer

piyush soni 3 months ago

i Have applied D>=0 , -b/2a>0 and f(0)>0 but still not getting the answer

piyush soni 3 months ago

i have got ( 2 , 9/4 ]

piyush soni 3 months ago
if G is centroid of triangleABC and if G1 be the centroid of another trianglePQR show that AP(vector)+BQ(vector)+CR(vector)=3(G)(G1)

The capital letters denote the position vectors of the points: G = A + B + C/3 G1 = P + Q + R/3 3(G-G1) = A-P + B - Q + C - R 3GG1 = AP + BQ + CR Thanks Bharat Bajaj askiitians faculty IIT...
  img
bharat bajaj 9 months ago

The capital letters denote the position vectors of the points: G = A + B + C/3 G1 = P + Q + R/3 3(G-G1) = A-P + B - Q + C - R 3GG1 = AP + BQ + CR Thanks Bharat Bajaj
  img
bharat bajaj 9 months ago
the westward and southward components of the velosity of a ship are 6.7 knots and 12.5 knots respectively. find the speed of the ship and the direction in which it is sailing.

for he westward and southward components of the velosity of a ship are 6.7 knots and 12.5 knots respectively.the speed of sheep is sqrt (6.7 2 + 12.5 2 ) and the direction is tan-1(6.7/12.5)
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

Ans: Velocity in west direction: Velocity in south direction: Speed of ship: Direction: Moving at an angle w.r.t to west
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
View all Questions »