Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

im little weak in differential exam im not sure if i could solve question or not....i dont get where to start in spite of having practice...what should i do?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shruti,

Try to work hard on thise questions in these days

Try to take help from some teachers who can solve your doubts on that particular topic,

Work hard on 3 things, Basics, Doubts and Speed

Hope that can help you

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

I think the question is under different calculus so you must be asking differentition of sinx .so ans is cos x.
Raghu Vamshi Hemadri one year ago
I think the question is under different calculus so you must be asking differentition of sinx .so ans is cos x.
Nikhil Upadhyay one year ago
ask question properly
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
show that the right triangle of maximum area that can be inscribed in a circle is an isosceles triangle
Dear Student, If we consider a circle with center O and triangle ABC inscribed on it If Angle BC is a diamter then we know that angle in a semi-circle is right angle, which means Angle BAC...
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
Show that ln(1+x)>x for all x>0.
question printed is incorrect.Correct question:- Show that ln(1+x)0.
subham mohanty one year ago
A square has two of its verticeson a circle and other two on a tangent to the circle. Find area of square if radius of circle is 5cm.
Let ABCD be the square with side AB on tangent . CD will be a chord for circle. Let M be the mid point of CD, N be mid point of AB and O be the center of the circle, then OM will be be...
Ajay 2 months ago
i do not understand the example 4 in the ssp of trigonometry , video 5
@ zeel kindly include the question as a attachement of write the full question , beacuse i currently donot have ssp , and also there are many chapters of trigo. which chapters u are talking ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Problem 5...................................(just to reach minimum character limit)
Part (a) is simple to disprove. Just arrange the numbers 64, 63,...,57 along the diagonal in descending order (i.e. 64 in a 1,1 , 63 in a 2,2 ,..., 57 in a 8,8 ). That way there will be no...
mycroft holmes 17 days ago
Part (b) Suppose p and q are two such numbers that are interesting in row r and s resp. WLOG p>q Consider p ’ in row s and in the same col as p. Then q>p’>p which is a contradiction. Hence...
mycroft holmes 17 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn