ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

im little weak in differential calculus....in exam im not sure if i could solve question or not....i dont get where to start in spite of having practice...what should i do?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shruti,

Try to work hard on thise questions in these days

Try to take help from some teachers who can solve your doubts on that particular topic,

Work hard on 3 things, Basics, Doubts and Speed

Hope that can help you

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Question is attached in image ….jitendra Sir explain this solution. I will follow your method but I want this too In = dn-1/dxn-1 [xn-1 + nxn-1 log x ] In = (n-1) dn-2 / dx n-2 xn-2 + n dn-1...

Hello student, Please find answer to your question …........(1) Put this in equation (1), we have
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago

Jitendra Sir Can u explain me second step ....

milind 7 months ago

Second of answer ….please explain …..please

milind 7 months ago
Find d/dx tan -1 √1+sinx/1-sins; 0

tan -1 √1+sinx/1-sinsx = tan -1 √(cos 2 x/2 + sin 2 x/2 + 2*sinx/2*cosx/2)/(cos 2 x/2 + sin 2 x/2 – 2*sinx/2*cosx/2) =tan -1 √(cosx/2 + sinx/2) 2 /(cos x/2 – sin x/2) 2 = tan -1 (cosx/2 +...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 6 months ago
​Q. IF f ( x ) IS A DIFFERENTIABLE FUNCTION AND f ’ ( x ) = log 1/3 ( log 3 ( sin x + a) ) , THEN FIND THE INTERVAL OF ‘’a’’ SO THAT f ( x ) IS DECREASING FOR ALL REAL VALUES OF x .

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below If the f(x) is decreasing, then ............(1) Also for the domain of logarithm function, …......(2) Combining (1) and...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

but i think a > 4 as a =3 doesnt satisfy the equation.

bharat makkar 5 months ago
Consider a plane x+y-z=1 and the point A(1,2,-3) A line L has the equation x=1+3r y=2-r z=3+4r Equation of the plane containing the line L and the point A has the equation (A) x-3y+5...

Put any 2 values of r to get the coordinates of any 2 points that lie on the linegiven by x=1+3r y=2-r z=3+4r Let those points be B and C So, we need to the eqn of a plane which contains 3...
  img
Ravi 26 days ago
IF A+B+C = 180, THEN (SIN 2A – SIN 2B – SIN 2C) /(SIN 2B – SIN 2A – SIN 2C) =

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Sin 2A - Sin 2B – Sin 2C = 4 Cos A Sin B sin C SIN 2B – SIN 2A – SIN 2C = 4 sinA Sin B cos C Now you can divide...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
three vectors from origin a,b,c.the ends of vec a is Q ,R,P respectively..if PQ=2QR then (a)2a+c=3b (b) a+3c=2b (c) ba+b=2b (d) a+2c=3b

c+PR=b (1) b+RQ=a (2) from 1 and 2 b+2PR=a b+2(b-c)=a b+2b-2c=a 3b-2c=a 3b=a+2c answer (D)

Pushkar Aditya 10 months ago
View all Questions »