Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

im little weak in differential calculus....in exam im not sure if i could solve question or not....i dont get where to start in spite of having practice...what should i do?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shruti,

Try to work hard on thise questions in these days

Try to take help from some teachers who can solve your doubts on that particular topic,

Work hard on 3 things, Basics, Doubts and Speed

Hope that can help you

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Help Please

We start with substituting x = a + t, and hence as x tends to a, t tends to 0. so the limit now becomes this can be written in form of standard limit multiples as now as per the standard...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago
i want video for strictly and strictly decreasing function

Google – fNp69step6Q and 28uAm2MG0Mo

Anoopam Mishra 8 months ago

Can`t understand why my answer was disapproved. Search for `fNp69step6Q` and `28uAm2MG0Mo` on Google. T

You’re welcome! After watching the videos please tell me if you liked them.

Determine the moment of inertia of a uniform rod of length 2l, cross -sectional area “ a ”about an axis perpendicular to the rod and passing through the mid-point of the rod.

the moment of inertia of a uniform rod of length 2l, cross -sectional area “ a ”about an axis perpendicular to the rod and passing through the mid-point of the rod is: I = a*(2l)^2/3 + a*l^2

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Is it correct because one way it says m1/m2 is +ve and ax1+by1+c)/(ax2+by2+c) To negative

Dear Student, Correction is there, On solving the equation, we get – m1/m2. So negative sign is missing over there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
if numerator of fraction is increased by 1 and denominator is decreased by 1, then fraction becomes 1/2. if numerator is increased by 1 less than twice of itself while denominator is...

Assume orignial fraction to be x/y. According to 1 st condition, (x+1)/(y-1) = ½ According to 2 nd condition, (x + (2x-1))/(y+(3y+2)) = 1/6 Onsolving above two conditions, you will...
  img
Vijay Mukati 27 days ago

Let the fraction be x/y (x+1)/(y-1) = ½ (x+2x-1)/(y+3y+2) = 1/6 Solve this two equations...... x=2,y=7 Therefore the fraction is 2/7

Palmakir 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts