im little weak in differential calculus....in exam im not sure if i could solve question or not....i dont get where to start in spite of having practice...what should i do?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shruti,

Try to work hard on thise questions in these days

Try to take help from some teachers who can solve your doubts on that particular topic,

Work hard on 3 things, Basics, Doubts and Speed

Hope that can help you

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Period of [sinx]

Ans: Same pattern will repeat after this. Time period of f(x) Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
SAURABH SIR HERE ALL THE DOUBTS :- ​Q. THE CHORD OF THE PARABOLA- y = – a 2 x 2 + 5ax – 4 TOUCHES THE CURVE y = 1/ 1-x AT THE POINT x=2 AND IS BISECTED BY THAT POINT . FIND “a”. Q . FOR THE...

Hii For Q1)Q. THE CHORD OF THE PARABOLA- y = – a2x2+ 5ax – 4 TOUCHES THE CURVE y = 1/ 1-x AT THE POINT x=2 AND IS BISECTED BY THAT POINT . FIND “a”. Hint You can use...
  img
Sourabh Singh 16 days ago

SIR I HAVE DONE 3RD...BUT NOT ABLE TO DO 1ST AND 2ND. IN 1ST PLEASE TELL HOW TO FIND CHORD’S EQUATION AND IN 2ND WHAT POINT MUST WE TAKE ON THE CURVE .

bharat makkar 15 days ago
Total number of solutions x 2 -4-[x]=0

2 Solve it graphically.

Drake 3 months ago
if abcd is a quadrilateral and e & f are midpoint of ac & bd respectively. prove that ab+ac+cb+cd = 4ef

The correct question is Since F is the midpoint of BD, we get …...(1) Similarly …....(2) Adding (1) and (2) we get Hence proved.
  img
Satyajit Samal 16 days ago
If the cordinates of a variable point P be ( acosR, bsinR) where R is a variable quantity, find the locus of P.

Please explain step-wise.

Rituraj Singh 4 months ago

THE LOCUS OF P IS AN ELLIPSE .

siddharth gupta 4 months ago
In the figure given below, ABCDEF is a regular hexagon of side length 1, AFPS and ABQR are squares.Then the ratio Area (APQ)/ Area (SRP) equals

length of AP and AQ is as these are diagonals of square with side 1. Since AP and AQ are diagonals of square ASPF and ABQR respectively Also, due to hexagon property, angle between adjacent...
  img
Sandeep Pathak 22 days ago

Notice length of AP = = length of AQ. Also note and length of SR = length of SP = 1. so the two triangles are iscosceles with same angle between the equal sides. So the ratio of areas is...
  img
Sandeep Pathak 24 days ago

Sir , can you explain this answer with more steps.

Vineeth 23 days ago
View all Questions »