DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

im little weak in differential calculus....in exam im not sure if i could solve question or not....i dont get where to start in spite of having practice...what should i do?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shruti,

Try to work hard on thise questions in these days

Try to take help from some teachers who can solve your doubts on that particular topic,

Work hard on 3 things, Basics, Doubts and Speed

Hope that can help you

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I m having problem in these two questions: 1) f(x)=x^3+6x^2+(9+2k)x+1 is increasing if k is 2)f(x)=cosx-2PX is monotonically decreasing for p:

HInt: 1. If we diffirenciate a cubic equation, we get the quadratic equation. Not for cubic polynomial to be increasing function, its derivative should be positive, i.e. quadratic polynomial...
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago
please answer the question given in attatchment

Hint: Frst find the value of d 2 y/dt 2 and d 2 x/dt 2 then divide these two values to get d 2 y/dx 2 . Then finally put t = 0. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago
Blue circle is the doubt

substitute x=(pie/2) 1/2 in 2x 2 +pie/2 f l (2x 2 +pie/2)=f l (2(pie/2)+pie/2)=f l (pie+pie/2) substitute in f l (x)=sinx+sin4x-cosx f l (pie+pie/2)=-sin(pie/2)+sin(6pie)+cos(pie/2)=-1

noogler one month ago
Two sides rhombus ABCD are parallel to the lines y=x+2 and y=7x+3.if the diagonals of the rhombus intersect at the point(1,2)& the vertex A is on yhe y axis,find the possible coordinates of ...

The answer should be c=0,2.5 Assume A(0,c). Now opposite sides in rhombus are parallel and all sides are equal length. Or to check if a quardilateral is rhombus, it is sufficient to show...

Akshay 20 days ago

Alternative solutions will be to use vectors, Let A(0,c). Assume side length=d. AC will be = (1-0) i +(2-c) j, Line AD can be in 1 st or 2 nd quardent, Point B = (0 i + c j) + d/rt(2) * (i...

Akshay 20 days ago
question is related to complex number i have send you the image of question.

Hint: (b + ia )5 = i(a – ib) 5 = i(a+i(-b)) 5 = i(x-iy) = y+ix.
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago
Find the integration of the following function from 0 to 2pi [(sin 2n x)/(sin 2n x + cos 2n x)]

bkjbcxmzbnc xz, c,x c ckzbxc,m ,

Jitender Singh one year ago
View all Questions »