ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

im little weak in differential calculus....in exam im not sure if i could solve question or not....i dont get where to start in spite of having practice...what should i do?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shruti,

Try to work hard on thise questions in these days

Try to take help from some teachers who can solve your doubts on that particular topic,

Work hard on 3 things, Basics, Doubts and Speed

Hope that can help you

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am very weak in doing problems in ‘application of derivatives’. can u help me?

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below You need to practice lots of questions in Application od derivative to acquire a confidence. Always try to find each and every...
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
IF F(n + 1) = 2F(n) +1/2( WHOLE DIVIDED BY 2) , WHERE n=1,2,3..... AND F(1)=2 , THEN THE VALUE OF F(11)=?

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below n = 1 So it form an AP with a common difference of ½.
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
tangents and normals find the equation of a normal to the curve y=x log e x which is parallel to the line 2x – 2y + 3 = 0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Slope of normal: -1/y’ = 1 y’ = -1 Equation:
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
Q . IF THE DISTANCE OF ANY POINT ( x , y ) FROM THE ORIGIN IS DEFINED AS d( x,y) = max { | x | , | y | } , d( x,y) = a , non-zero constant, THEN THE LOCUS IS - A CIRCLE A SQUARE A STRAIGHT...

The answer, from the given options, should be A TRIANGLE. I got it by eliminating the rest of the options. P.S:- I have checked for the first three options. From them, i haven’t got the...

Yash Jain 4 months ago

it is a squre with line X=+a,-a Y=+a,-a

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
Q . PLEASE INTEGRATE THE FUNCTION WHOSE PIC IS ATTACHED.....

divide num and denom. by x^2, then substitute ax + b/x = t.

Nihal Raj 6 months ago

divide num and denom. by x^2, then substitute ax + b/x = t.

Nihal Raj 6 months ago

thanks

bharat makkar 6 months ago
the third term of a geometric progression is 4 product of first five term is?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 9 months ago
View all Questions »