im little weak in differential calculus....in exam im not sure if i could solve question or not....i dont get where to start in spite of having practice...what should i do?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shruti,

Try to work hard on thise questions in these days

Try to take help from some teachers who can solve your doubts on that particular topic,

Work hard on 3 things, Basics, Doubts and Speed

Hope that can help you

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Least value of ( eq in image)

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Best thing to find the minimum value here is to go through putting the value corresponding to f’(x) = 0 (Objective...
  img
Jitender Singh 19 days ago
Q. ​IF TWO ROOTS OF THE EQUATION- (p-1)(x 2 + x + 1) 2 – (p+1)( x 4 + x 2 +1) = 0 ARE REAL AND DISTINCT AND f(x) = 1-x/1+x , THEN f(f(x)) + f(f(1/x)) IS EQUAL TO- p -p 2p -2p

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Option(1) is correct.
  img
Jitender Singh 2 days ago

THANK YOU SIR.....

bharat makkar 2 days ago
if |sinx+ cosx|=|sinx|+|cosx| then x belongs to which quadrant

the answer should be 1 Quadrant or 3 quadrant. Coz It will be true only when both of them will be positive or both will be negative.

Aditya Wahi one month ago
options 0 -TT/2 7TT/2 TT/2

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 2 days ago
a+b+c=7 1/(a+b) + 1/(b+c) + 1/(c+a)= 7/10 a/(b+a) + b/(c+a) + c/(a+b)=?

Hello student, please find the answer to your question below Given a+b+c=7 so a=7-(b+c) ,b=7-(c+a) ,c=7-(a+b)..............(1) also given 1/(a+b)+1/(b+c)+1/(c+a)=7/10.............(2) so...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 14 days ago
given a,b,c are three vectors, then [a,b,c] is not equal to? a) [a,c,b] b)[c,a,b] c) -[a,c,b] acc to me (a) is not equal since it is not cylic permutated.. but in the answer key (c) is the...

[a,b,c]=a*(b*c) [a,c,b]=a*(c*b)=-(a*(b*c))=-[a,b,c]
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago

what is your answer. i didnt get it

RAJAT CHHABRA 3 months ago
View all Questions »