ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

im little weak in differential calculus....in exam im not sure if i could solve question or not....i dont get where to start in spite of having practice...what should i do?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shruti,

Try to work hard on thise questions in these days

Try to take help from some teachers who can solve your doubts on that particular topic,

Work hard on 3 things, Basics, Doubts and Speed

Hope that can help you

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
e x a y y x ln(x) find out dy/dx

first of all use the product rule to seperate out the different numbers and then carefully open the diffrential coefficients i will tell you the answer some mminutes later approve if useful

grenade one month ago

(y/x)(xinx+xlnx.lny+1)/{lnx(1-x-ylna)} i hope this would help you out approve if useful

grenade one month ago
Why is equation (1) not a polynomial equation and equation (2) not a polynomial in y? (1) dy/dx + sin(dy/dx) = 0 (2) (dy/dx) 2 +(dy/dx) - sin 2 y = 0

Being a equation and a polynomial equation is very different. Functions like sinx, lnx, e x are not considered polynomial quations. They are transcental functions.

Nibir Pawan Das 9 months ago

@Yugabrat sinx=0 is also a equation..

Shibashis Mallik 9 months ago

As sin is present...

Yugabrat Gogoi 9 months ago
please refer the image for the question and answer it

we have to use the first principle of diff to solve it then we get f l (x)=f(x)-1 f(x)=f l (x)+1 further on integrating on above limits u obtain f(1)+1 now f(1) is obtained by asuming...

noogler 2 months ago

put y=0 in the given relation u’ll get f(x)=1 ….now u can integrate it easily....nd the answer must be (a) 1

Ruchi Thakur 2 months ago

can u plz tell me that is f(0)=-1.....or......f l (0)=-1

noogler 2 months ago
please give me the proof for sin(A/2) * sin(B/2) * sin(C/2) 1/8 for any triangle ABC.

In equilateral triangle all the angles are same that means 60degres. A=60, B=60, C=60 then sin30*sin30*sin30=1/8

lavanya 4 months ago

In equilateral triangle all the angles are same that means 60degres. A=60, B=60, C=60 then sin30*sin30*sin30=1/8

lavanya 4 months ago
what would be domain of sin(cosx)

Domain is set of all real numbers.as sin and cos are continuous every where

yaswanth 2 months ago

domain is all real numbers approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

I think domain is set of R (Real Numbers)

Kowdinya 2 months ago
lim x tends to 0 ( (cosecx - cotx )/ x )

but it still comes 0/0 right...shudnt v differentiate again and then the answer comes ½

Shahbaz Basheer 4 months ago

Use L Hospitals rule ie, differenciate the numerator and denominator wrt x (separately), then we get lim x tends to 0 -(cosecx*cotx)- (cosecx*cosecx) which is obviously 0. Please approve...

Ram Ganesh 4 months ago
View all Questions »