ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   f(x) = lim(n-->infinity) {[x^2] + [(2x)^2]+.............+[(nx)^2]}/n

where [.] represents greatest integer function

f(x) is continuous at:

a.){-infinity,infinity}
b.){-infinity,infinity} ~ I
c.){-infinity,infinity} ~ {0}
d.){-infinity,infinity} ~ {0,1}

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

option c

3 years ago

That is correct, how did you get it?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
​Q . TOTAL NUMBER OF SOLUTIONS OF - 2 X + 3 X + 4 X – 5 X = 0 IS=?

. when x tends to – infinity the value of expression tends to zero. But we cant say – infinity is a root of equation as – infinity is not any fixed no.

Abhishek Singh one month ago

divide the whole equation with 5^x and you will get ans 1

Abhishek Singh 6 months ago

according to me it is no solution

srikar 7 months ago
Find the number of point of discontinuity of the function in 0 to 2(pi). f(x) = [sinx + cosx] [] is an integral part function.

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question So there are 6 points of discontinuity.
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago
Question is attached in image ….jitendra Sir explain this solution. I will follow your method but I want this too In = dn-1/dxn-1 [xn-1 + nxn-1 log x ] In = (n-1) dn-2 / dx n-2 xn-2 + n...

Hello student, Please find answer to your question …........(1) Put this in equation (1), we have
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago

Jitendra Sir Can u explain me second step ....

milind 11 months ago

Second of answer ….please explain …..please

milind 11 months ago
In an increasing gp the sum of the first and the last term is 66. The product of the second and the last but one is 128 and the sum of the sum of the terms is 126 ..then the no. Of terms in...

a+ar n-1 =66 ar*ar n-2 =128 a(r n -1)/(r-1)=63 solving 1 and 2 we get r n-1 =32 so r n =32r put it in equation 3 to get r=2

Nicho priyatham 13 days ago

6 plz approve if useful

Nicho priyatham 13 days ago

Thanks

Manoj Patra 13 days ago
find the domain of definition of f(x)=(x+3)6^1/2/{(2-x)(x-5)}^1/2.i want the detailed answer of this question.THANK YOU

since the denominator is not equal to 0 we get x is not=2,5 now since the function under root must be >0 we get (x+3) / (2-x)(x-5) >0 so now (x+3) / (x-2)(x-5) their is something called...

Nicho priyatham 16 days ago

sorry it is a typing mistake it must be (x+3) / (x-2)(x-5)=- ve (in the 7 th line of solution) c if (x+3) / ( 2-x )(x-5)= + ve then (x+3) / ( x-2 )(x-5)= - ve ri8......? and its not R-(2,5) ...

Nicho priyatham 16 days ago

ur saying that WHOLE expression is under root so Numarator need b >zero but (numator)/(denominator) must be > zero see what happens wn x belongs to (-inf,-3] numator and denominator also so ...

Nicho priyatham 14 days ago
cosA+SinA=root2cosA,show thatcosA-sinA=root2 sinA

Hii student Take LHS from to prove and do the squaring and try to writecosA-SinA andSin2A in terms ofcosA+SinA. Mke certain rearrangement by using the property cos 2 A+Sin 2 A = 1 and you...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago

CosA+SinA=​root2CosA SinA= root2CosA-CosA SinA=CosA(root2-1) Multiply by ( root2+1) on numerator as well as denominator SinA= CosA(root2-1)(root2+1) / ( root2+1) SinA=CosA(2-1) / ( root2+1) ...

Nikhil Gaddam 9 months ago
View all Questions »