Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Prove that

let y = f(x) g(x) Taking log on both sides log y= g(x) log(f(x)) Taking antilog on both sides y = e g(x) logf(x) Consider log f(x)= log ( 1 + (f(x)-1)) Expansion of log ( 1 + x)= x – x...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Hi Student, Basically subtraction of 1 comes from the derivation. So it must be done. If you want to know the derivation please reply on this thread otherwise its not necessary. You can...
  img

Hi student This is of the type f(x) g(x) which is of form 1 such that f(x) 1 and g(x) Solution of such form is give by e g(x)(f(x)-1) When you will subsitute appropriate values of f(x) and...
  img
find dy/dx when y= l og( s qrt(1 – cos x/ 1 + cos x)

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
Whether {x} is a differential function ?

for a function to be differentiable its both limit should be equal(left hand and right hand limit) and it should be continuous.Then the particular function is differentiable. The function is...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
How is the magnitude of the scalar triple product is the volume of a parallelopiped formed by adjacent sides given by the three vectors a , b and c . (The bold letters represent vectors)

Hi, When you do AxB, it represents the area of a parallelogram, i.e. a two dimensional figure. But when we take its dot product with the third vector , that means we are taking the component...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
log 3/4 log 8 (x 2 +7) + log 1/4 (x 2 +7) -1 = -2 Solve for x.

First reduce the eqn from double log to a single log eqn. Follow the steps: Remove the logbase3/4 using the exponential equivalent. This would give an eqn of 2 terms equated to a number...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago
i i

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Use identity a = e^(lna). i^i = e^[ln(i^i)] = e^[i*lni] Complex logaritm lnz = ln|z| + i*argz Then ln(i) = ln |i| + i*arg(i) =...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 4 months ago
View all Questions »