Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The function f(x) = |2sgn(2x)| + 2 has jump discontinuity infinite discontinuity removable discontinuity no discontinuity at x=0

Ans: Left Hand Limit (LHL): Right Hand Limit (RHL): -> f(x) have finite removable discontinuity at x = 0 Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 22 days ago
help ...please explain fully

oh sorry i couldnot chat yesterday. i logged off. i will explain. you can do this question in many ways easiest method to save time is differentiate both sides of the equation. keeping...

esha singh 7 days ago

its a bit lengthy (limits method) i find this method more appealing.

esha singh 7 days ago

is the answer none of these ?

esha singh 8 days ago
Image is attached . How to draw graph of this function?

Ans: Domain is given as R. function passes through origin. So, function is always increasing . From here, find the region where f’’(x) is +ve & -ve. -> Concave Up ->...
  img
Jitender Singh 22 days ago
f(x)=1+2sin x+3cos ²x[0,2p÷3] FIND MAX VALUE OF FUNCTION

Let y = 1+2sinx+3cos2x Differentiate with respect to x y' = 2cosx-6cosxsinx or 2cosx-3sin2x put y' = 0 cosx(1-3sinx) = 0 cosx = 0, sinx = 1/3 again Diffentiate with respect to x y'' =...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 5 months ago

Let y = 1+2sinx+3cos 2 x Differentiate with respect to x y' = 2cosx-6cosxsinx or 2cosx-3sin2x put y' = 0 cosx(1-3sinx) = 0 cosx = 0, sinx = 1/3 again Diffentiate with respect to x y'' =...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 5 months ago
Incident ray is along the unit vector v and the reflected ray is along the unit vector w . The normal is along unit vector a outwards. Express w in terms of a and v.

Hello Student, v is unit vector along the incident ray and w is the unit vector along the reflected ray. Hence a is a unit vector along the external bisector of v and w. w-v=ka...
  img
Arun Kumar 22 days ago
View all Questions »