Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Second step I want to understand

Ans: There is some little mistake in the expression Differentiete one time & apply the chain rule ….....(1) Put in (1)
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

Dear student, This is a formula for nth order differentiation. Can you please elaborate what is the second step that you want to be clarified. You need to specify whether you like to do an...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

sumit sir ….….…i understood this question ….…..................but i have another question can u please tell me my problem ….….…....the question is please explain fully ….if it has 0/0 form...

milind 3 months ago
If f(x) = |x-25| & g(x) = f(f(x)) then for x > 50, g ’ (x) is

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question For x > 50
  img
Find the number of points of intersection of y = cosx & y = sin3x between -(pi)/2 & (pi)/2.

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question Two curves are intersecting, so n = 0 n = -1 n = 0 So there are three points of intersection.
  img
show that how to prove 93 is a prime number

Hello, giriji its simple. 93 is not a prime number because 93 is divisible by 3. To prove, any number as a prime number or vice-versa, just try to divide it from prime numbers like 2, 3, 5,...

Yugabrat Gogoi 15 days ago

Hello, girija its simple. 93 is not a prime number because 93 is divisible by 3. To prove, any number as a prime number or vice-versa, just try to divide it from prime numbers like 2, 3, 5,...

Yugabrat Gogoi 15 days ago
If the orthocentre of a triangle is at (4,5) and the centroid is at (3,3), where is the circumcentre located? Answer is (2.5,2). Please explain.

so.. centroid is dividing Orhtocentre and circumcentre in 2:1 internally use section formula if the circumcentre is (x, y) for X-coordinate: 3 = (4*1 + 2* x)/ 3 ….....(1) 9 =(4*1 + 2*...
  img
Ajay Verma 3 months ago
View all Questions »