DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

whats the sum of series:

1^5*2^7/1! + 2^5*3^7/2! + 3^5*4^7/3! + 4^5*5^7/4! +......................infinite....

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,
The general term of the series can be given by:
T_{n}=\frac{n^{5}\left ( n+1 \right )^{7}}{n!}

So, the required sum can be found as:
S_{n}=\sum_{1}^{\infty}T_{n}=\sum_{1}^{\infty}\frac{n^{5}\left ( n+1 \right )^{7}}{n!}
Using the standard formulae, the required sum can be found.
Regards
Sumit
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What could be the best book for doing problems on limits and continuity?

That would depend on whether you are, preparing for CBSE subjective questions or competetive exam questions. In context of the former, R.S. Agarwal, R. D. Sharma or other substitutes to them...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

amit m aggarwal by arihant series is the best for calculus(entire series for differential and integral)both are separate books solutions are also provided in the same book itself for iit jee...

vineet chatterjee 5 months ago
pl suggest good book for 10+1 student to begin differential calculus.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx…...................................................................................................................................
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago

Hi Student Please see if you going for entrance like IIT-JEE you can refer Amit Agarwal and ML Khana. If you are looking for intermediate level RD Sharma is good to refer for clearing bascis...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago

A Textbook of Differential Calculus for JEE Main & Advanced by Arihant, read review at jeemathstudy.com/recommended-books-jee/a-textbook-of-differential-calculus-for-jee-main-advanced/

Amol Gole 6 months ago
Value of x in the following –

Image is attached

Drake 9 months ago
the gcd of two positive integer is 81 and their lcm is 5103 , find the number

i want answer from you

anand kapare 7 months ago

729 and 567 GCD=81 Therefore numbers are 81a and 81b for a and b are co-prime. LCM=81*a*b = 5103=81*63 therefore ab=63 a,b=9,7 so numbers are 81*7=567 and 81*9 =729 GCD of 15,20,35 is 5...

Karan Yadav 7 months ago

find gcd of 15,20,35 . also find x, y, z such that 15x+20y+35z= gcd

anand kapare 7 months ago
( m+2 )sinA + (2m – 1)cosA = ( 2m+1 ) then find tanA. (the answer is 3/4)

(m+2) Sin A +(2m-1) Cos A = 2m+1--------1 we know that , Sin A =(2 tan(A/2))/(1+tan 2 (A/2) and Cos A = (1-tan 2 (A/2))/(1+tan 2 (A/2) let tan(A/2) = k and it in first equation We get,...

JAGADEESH 4 months ago

thank you

Kaustubh Nayyar 4 months ago
please solve this explaining every step i am hell confused?

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question Cheers!
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago

ththanks a lot sir .. now i understood , sry for askingsame ques again but i am not so good at trigonometry just a beginner so cant understand easily thanks and ya cheering.... thanku once...

rashmi 9 months ago
View all Questions »