DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

whats the sum of series:

1^5*2^7/1! + 2^5*3^7/2! + 3^5*4^7/3! + 4^5*5^7/4! +......................infinite....

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,
The general term of the series can be given by:
T_{n}=\frac{n^{5}\left ( n+1 \right )^{7}}{n!}

So, the required sum can be found as:
S_{n}=\sum_{1}^{\infty}T_{n}=\sum_{1}^{\infty}\frac{n^{5}\left ( n+1 \right )^{7}}{n!}
Using the standard formulae, the required sum can be found.
Regards
Sumit
7 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
see attachment ...and please tell the method which is used in solution please reply anyone ….i heard lot about this website

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Now looking at the problem in hand There are total 100 term in L out of which 25 terms are zero. Rest all the terms are...
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago
What could be the best book for doing problems on limits and continuity?

That would depend on whether you are, preparing for CBSE subjective questions or competetive exam questions. In context of the former, R.S. Agarwal, R. D. Sharma or other substitutes to them...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

amit m aggarwal by arihant series is the best for calculus(entire series for differential and integral)both are separate books solutions are also provided in the same book itself for iit jee...

vineet chatterjee 4 months ago
Find the value of a & b such that lim (x → inf) [((x 2 +1)/(x+1)) – (ax+b)] = 2

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago

Thank you Jitender Singh Sir for the quick response.

Lovey 8 months ago
FIND THE VALUE OF i x ( i x a) + j x( j x a) + k x( k x a).where i,j,k are unit vectors along x,y and z axes and a is any vector

i x (i x a) = (i.a) i – (i.i)a = (i.a)i – a j x (j x a) = (j.a) j – (j.j)a = (j.a)j – a k x (k x a) = (k.a) k – (k.k)a = (k.a)k – a i x ( i x a) + j x( j x a) + k x( k x a) = (i.a)i –...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 7 months ago

thanks!!!!

bharat makkar 7 months ago
if x/tan(theta+a)=y/tan(theta+b)=z/tan(theta+c) then (x+y)/(x-y)sin^2(a-b) + (y+z)/(y-z)sin^2(b-c) + (z+x)/(z-x)sin^2(c-a) is

x/tan(theta+a)=y/tan(theta+b)=z/tan(theta+c)= k Now you can wirte x=k*tan(theta+a), y=k*tan(theta+b), z=k*tan(theta+c) So now you can put the above in the equation and solve it by using...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
How do you write 4.19 × 10 4 in standard form?

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given number is 4.19 X10 4 By multiplying 4.19 with 10 4 we get the standard form It can be written in standard form as 41900 So...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 6 months ago

4.19*10^4=4.19*10000=41900

kartheeek 2 months ago
View all Questions »