DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

whats the sum of series:

1^5*2^7/1! + 2^5*3^7/2! + 3^5*4^7/3! + 4^5*5^7/4! +......................infinite....

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,
The general term of the series can be given by:
T_{n}=\frac{n^{5}\left ( n+1 \right )^{7}}{n!}

So, the required sum can be found as:
S_{n}=\sum_{1}^{\infty}T_{n}=\sum_{1}^{\infty}\frac{n^{5}\left ( n+1 \right )^{7}}{n!}
Using the standard formulae, the required sum can be found.
Regards
Sumit
10 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
f(x)=[x] + [2x] + [3x] +........+[nx] – nx(n+1)/2 where [.] denotes greatest integer function. Find the period of the function above. 0 clue on how to begin with this one, would appreciate...

I think the answer is onr. We generally know that [x+integer]=[x]+integer let’s consider f(x+1)= [x+1]+[2(x+1)]+....+[n(x+1)]-n(x+1)(n+1)/2 solving which we get...

Havishma Haranath 4 days ago

*period is 1

Havishma Haranath 4 days ago
The maximum value of (logx)/x is 2/e 1/e 1 e Please explain it.

1/e let f(x)=logx/x to get max of f(x)............ f i (x)=0 u get some value of x substitute it in f(x) u get max value of f(x)

noogler one month ago

DONT FORGET TO APPROVE IF USEFUL!!!!

noogler one month ago
f(x) = maximum {4, 1+x^2, x^2 -1}, x belong R. total no of points where fx is non differentiable ? graphical approach if possible

Hi Arpit, First note that x^2 + 1 > x^2 – 1 for all x belonging to R Therefore, max{4, x^2 -1, x^2+1} = max{4, x^2 + 1} Now, x^2 + 1 is a quadratic expression and opens upwards. To find the ...

Asish Mahapatra 10 months ago

thank u for your help

Arpit Dhankar 9 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ sin 2x / a cos^2 (x) + b sin^2 (x) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago
root 2 cosx+ root6 sinx= max (sintheta + costheta) where theta belongs to R find the general value of x

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago

thnk u very much

keerthi priya 11 months ago
when do we use the sign of union in finding domain.for example :-domain of 1/log(1-x) is (-infinity,0)U(0,1).and how will we get to know that union is to be used??

we take union wn we get the word “OR” EX:A or B means AUB here the domain can be either (-infinti,0) OR(0,1) both of them stisify the above function as domain so we put U(union) PLZ APPROVE ...

Nicho priyatham 17 days ago

then what will be the the domain of definition of f(x)=(x+3)6^1/2/{(2-x)(x-5)}^1/2.i want the detailed answer of this question.thank u

bidisha baruah 17 days ago

sorry its (x+3)^1/2

bidisha baruah 17 days ago
View all Questions »