whats the sum of series:

1^5*2^7/1! + 2^5*3^7/2! + 3^5*4^7/3! + 4^5*5^7/4! +......................infinite....

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,
The general term of the series can be given by:
T_{n}=\frac{n^{5}\left ( n+1 \right )^{7}}{n!}

So, the required sum can be found as:
S_{n}=\sum_{1}^{\infty}T_{n}=\sum_{1}^{\infty}\frac{n^{5}\left ( n+1 \right )^{7}}{n!}
Using the standard formulae, the required sum can be found.
Regards
Sumit
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am posting this question from 5 days …..is there anybody who can help me ….….….…...

Ans: Let the resultant of vectors A & B to be C Angle b/w A & C Angle b/w B & C Or you can always say that the resultant will fall toward the vector which have more magnitude.
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
Q. FIND THE EQUATION OF THE TANGENTS DRAWN TO THE CURVE- y 2 - 2x 2 – 4y + 8 =0 FROM THE POINT (1,2).

to find the equation of tangent to any curve from point (x1,y1) just replace y^2 by yy1; x^2 by xx1; y by (y+y1)/2 ;x by (x+x1)/2 and constant term is remain unchanged, so in your question...

PRATYUSH MISHRA one month ago

thanks buddy!!

bharat makkar one month ago
Which. Maths book is best for b arch test

Hello student, please find answer to your question Since syllabus of JEE Main Paper 2 Maths is same as JEE Main Paper 1. You can follow the following books: SL Loney: Trigonometry &...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
help help.......

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to the following question is a one-one function. So which means that every input has only one output. Given: Since only one statement is correct and...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
sir is m l khanna enough for solving all questions of jee advanced maths(my maths course is complete and looking for a book which can fetch me very high marks .)

askIITians offers you list of JEE Main books and list of JEE Advanced books that have been used by ex-IITians and other engineering exam aspirants for several generations. Thesebest books...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Find the number of selection of r things out of n different things such that none of particular things are selected at a time. (Topic:Permutation And Combination)

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below The number of permutations of n dissimilar things taken r at a time when k(< r) particular things always occur is [(n-k)P...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below The number of permutations of n dissimilar things taken r at a time when k(< r) particular things always occur is [(n-k)P...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
View all Questions »