whats the sum of series:

1^5*2^7/1! + 2^5*3^7/2! + 3^5*4^7/3! + 4^5*5^7/4! +......................infinite....

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,
The general term of the series can be given by:
T_{n}=\frac{n^{5}\left ( n+1 \right )^{7}}{n!}

So, the required sum can be found as:
S_{n}=\sum_{1}^{\infty}T_{n}=\sum_{1}^{\infty}\frac{n^{5}\left ( n+1 \right )^{7}}{n!}
Using the standard formulae, the required sum can be found.
Regards
Sumit
3 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if y= sqrt(1-x/1+x) prove that (1 – x^2)d y /dx + y = 0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question ….....(1) From (1)
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
image is attached. Find eqn of normal to the curve at x=0

dy/dx= (1+x) y * y/(1+x) + sin2x/(1- sin 4 x) at x=0 dy/dx= 1 slope of normal =-1 y=-x
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

dy/dx= (1+x) y * y/(1+x) + sin2x/(1- sin 4 x) at x=0 dy/dx= 1 slope of normal =-1 y=-x
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

Hello student, Please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
Q .FIND THE DOMAIN OF THE FUNCTION WHOSE PIC IS ATTACHED-

Dear student, Pls send the pic of the question again. I cann’t see any pic attached. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear student, Regards
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

i have put up the same question with the pic attached

bharat makkar 2 months ago
solve for x sin3x *sin(cube) x +cos3x *cos(cube) x=0 arun sir answered me but it was a tough method i need some easy way as i am in 11 th so a method which i couldget please answer>>>

Ans: It is a simple polynomial, you can easily solve. And if you have options, you can hit & trial.
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

sir can u explain me how u solved the third last step not getting ?? is there any such identity??

rashmi 5 months ago
One of the two events must occur. if the chance of one is 2/3 of the other, then the odds in the favor of the other are:

Hello Student, The upper is favor and lower is not in favor so 3 is not in favor means its in favor of other =>3/2 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
if the extremities of a diagonal of a square are (1,-2,3) and (2,-3,5) then the lenght of its side is ?

Length of the diagonal of square is √ ((1-2) 2 + (-2+3) 2 +(3-5) 2 ) = √6 We aslo know that length of square is √2 times the side. This implies √2a= √6 ( where...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
View all Questions »