There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: JEE20

whats the sum of series:

1^5*2^7/1! + 2^5*3^7/2! + 3^5*4^7/3! + 4^5*5^7/4! +......................infinite....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,
The general term of the series can be given by:
T_{n}=\frac{n^{5}\left ( n+1 \right )^{7}}{n!}

So, the required sum can be found as:
S_{n}=\sum_{1}^{\infty}T_{n}=\sum_{1}^{\infty}\frac{n^{5}\left ( n+1 \right )^{7}}{n!}
Using the standard formulae, the required sum can be found.
Regards
Sumit
one year ago

Post Your Answer

what double derivative mean graphically for a function ?

The second (or double) derivative of a functionfmeasures theconcavityof the graph off. A function whose second derivative is positive will beconcave up, meaning that thetangentline will lie...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

The second (or double) derivative of a functionfmeasures theconcavityof the graph off. A function whose second derivative is positive will beconcave up, meaning that thetangentline will lie ...

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 5 months ago
d/dx(dy/dx)=d^2y/dx^2 why we wont taken d^2/dx^2 give the answer

Dear Student, d/dx(dy/dx)=d^2y/dx^2 becuase of y in the numerator. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 days ago
Pl provide soln to the attached image!!

a n = Limit x 2 *(f(a n-1 /x) – f(0)) 2 , a n /a n-1 2 = Limit [ [ f(a n-1 /x) – f(0) ]/[ a n-1 /x – 0] ] 2 a n /x will be tendind to 0 as x tends to inf. hence RHS = f’(0) 2 So, an/an-1^2...

Akshay 7 months ago
who is father of analytic geometry???????????????????????????????

the father of analytic geometry ‘‘rene descartes’‘ is generally regarded as the father of analytical geometry.

sudarshan one month ago

rene descarte...Descartes made significant progress with the methods in an essay titled (Geometry) , one of the three accompanying essays (appendices) published in 1637 together with his...

T.kumar one month ago

Dear Gowri René Descartes (1596-1650) is generally regarded as the father of Analytical Geometry . His name in Latin is Renatius Cartesius — so you can see that our terminology “Cartesian...

Prabhakar ch one month ago
what is the equation of directors circle in hyperbola and ellipse

An ellipse , its minimum bounding box, and its director circle . In geometry, the director circle of an ellipse or hyperbola (also called the orthoptic circle or Fermat–Apollonius circle )...

naveenkumar arepally one month ago

Equation of the director circle of the hyperbola x 2 /a 2 – y 2 /b 2 = 1 is x 2 + y 2 = a 2 – b 2 the equation of its auxiliary circle of the ellipse x 2 + y 2 = a 2 .

SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
As you see in the image i want to know how to do such questions fast as i dont get much time in the exam. Please help me sir

I dont think there is any definite fast way to do such problems, I for myself have never used a trick for such problems But you can reduce errors if you do it systematically there are two...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 320 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts