Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Value of n^5/n!=52e. how this value obtainned. Could any of you tell me the method?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is a TRANSCENDENTAL equation. There is no method. The only way to solve the equation is trial and error.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

to solve problems in differentials caluculus you will know the all formulas which is used in the differentials caluculus.oyu can choose simplest method in methods.
SAI SARDAR 16 days ago
please refer the image for the question and answer it
we have to use the first principle of diff to solve it then we get f l (x)=f(x)-1 f(x)=f l (x)+1 further on integrating on above limits u obtain f(1)+1 now f(1) is obtained by asuming...
noogler 5 months ago
put y=0 in the given relation u’ll get f(x)=1 ….now u can integrate it easily....nd the answer must be (a) 1
Ruchi Thakur 6 months ago
can u plz tell me that is f(0)=-1.....or......f l (0)=-1
noogler 5 months ago
help ...please explain fully
is the answer none of these ?
esha singh one year ago
oh sorry i couldnot chat yesterday. i logged off. i will explain. you can do this question in many ways easiest method to save time is differentiate both sides of the equation. keeping...
esha singh one year ago
thanx esha .......i send you a friend request …....can u add me ….….….….then i can ask some questions. directly from scraps........
milind one year ago
if AB=A and BA=B then which is correct a) A^2=A b) B^2=B c)A=I d) B=I? chapter matrices
Both options (a) and (b) are correct .A 2 =A & B 2 =B.
Nikhil Upadhyay one month ago
Look options a) and b) are correct showing that options c and d are also correct.see below for explaination. A 2 =A--------->A.A=A------------->A=A -1 .A(taking one of the A to right side...
Nikhil Upadhyay one month ago
Nikhil Upadhyay but why C and D not correct??? if we multiply both side by A inverse.... we will get A=I. ???
rajnish kumar one month ago
Two sides rhombus ABCD are parallel to the lines y=x+2 and y=7x+3.if the diagonals of the rhombus intersect at the point(1,2)& the vertex A is on yhe y axis,find the possible coordinates of ...
The answer should be c=0,2.5 Assume A(0,c). Now opposite sides in rhombus are parallel and all sides are equal length. Or to check if a quardilateral is rhombus, it is sufficient to show...
Akshay 2 months ago
Alternative solutions will be to use vectors, Let A(0,c). Assume side length=d. AC will be = (1-0) i +(2-c) j, Line AD can be in 1 st or 2 nd quardent, Point B = (0 i + c j) + d/rt(2) * (i...
Akshay 2 months ago
the answer is one (1).because of sec is inverse of cosine cosine angle cos 0 is one (1).and it inverse also sec 0 is one.
SAI SARDAR 16 days ago
1 one
kalyan 28 days ago
SEELA YUVARAJU 28 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!