Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 480 off
USE CODE: APR30

Value of n^5/n!=52e. how this value obtainned. Could any of you tell me the method?

Thankyou.......

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is a TRANSCENDENTAL equation. There is no method. The only way to solve the equation is trial and error.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Let f : [a, b] → R be continuous on [a, b] and differentiable on (a, b). Suppose that f(a) = a and f(b) = b. Show that there is c ∈ (a, b) such that f′(c) = 1. Further, show that there are...

BY LMVT(Lagrange mean value theorem) Apply theorem in at points (a,f(a)) & (b,f(b)) This prove the first part that there exist a point c between a & b such that SECOND PART now break the...

Aakash 8 months ago

My answer was exactly the same as of Akash. But you disapproved my answer.

Anoopam Mishra 8 months ago

This is not fair!!!!!

Anoopam Mishra 8 months ago
is it an indeterminate form??? see photo

Yes and its value will be 0
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

0/0 form but neumerator has value exactly = 0 but denominator tends to 0 therefore its value is

Aakash 9 months ago

yes it is an indeterminante form

vedant patil 9 months ago
Differentiate x arcsin (x) w.r.t arcsin(x)

HInt: Try to assume arcsin(x) = z and then try to differenciate it. Also please remember that z is also the function of x. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
y=10 ^x is the reflection of y=logxwithbase10 by a straight line of equation....

Dear Student, If any curve strike on y = x line, its reflection is juct x replaced by y and y replaced by x. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

It’s a reflection about the line y=x One can easily see if we replace x by y and y by x in any of the functions we will get the other one
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago
can anyone please show me how to find sum of coefficients in expansion (x+2y+2)^10

The put the values of x & y as 1 and you will get the answer as 5 10 .
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago

but x=y=1 after writing complete expansion so 3^10 will come Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

if you have put the values in x=y=1 in your equation u willget 5^10 so that the final answer is 5^10 thank you boss

AMMANANNA 8 days ago
Three persons A1, A2, A3 are to speak at a function along with 5 other persons. If the persons speak in random order, then what is the probability that A1 speaks before A2 and A2 before A3 ?

Dear Student, For 8 speakers, total arrangement will be 8!. Now out of 8 postions selecting any three positions for (A,B and C in order) will be 8 C 3 are remaining can be arranged in 5!...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 480 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts