ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Value of n^5/n!=52e. how this value obtainned. Could any of you tell me the method?

Thankyou.......

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is a TRANSCENDENTAL equation. There is no method. The only way to solve the equation is trial and error.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can anyone tell why dont anyone want to solve my problem if there is any problem in graphics then i can upload another pic............. please explain fully ….if it has 0/0 form …..then...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Forget the 0/0 form if that making you damn confusing. I am solving this by standard method. And remember L’Hospital is a...
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
Q. ​IF TWO ROOTS OF THE EQUATION- (p-1)(x 2 + x + 1) 2 – (p+1)( x 4 + x 2 +1) = 0 ARE REAL AND DISTINCT AND f(x) = 1-x/1+x , THEN f(f(x)) + f(f(1/x)) IS EQUAL TO- p -p 2p -2p

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Option(1) is correct.
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

THANK YOU SIR.....

bharat makkar 6 months ago
TANGENTS AND NORMALS show that the following set of curves intersect orthogonally y=x^3 and 6y=7 – x^2

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below If the curves intersect orthogonally, then tangents at their points of intersection must be perpendicular Curve 1: Slope of...
  img
Integrate ∫(1+cos4x)/(cotx – tanx) dx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
hey image attached please tell the method which is used in solution …..please sir .maam …..please anyone …...

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below [t] = 0, 0 <=t < 1 [t] = 1, 1 <= t < 2 Now looking at the problem in hand There are total 100 term in L out of...
  img

sir is it greatest integer fn is used

milind 6 months ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

The vector in xy plane is ai + bj Since it is a unit vector we have a^2 + b^2 = 1 -------- (1) The angle made by the vector ai + bj & i + j cos 45 = (a*1 + b*1)/sq root(a^2 + b^2) * sq root...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 7 months ago

I did not write (cap) for vector so that we do not get confused with thest signs. ^ means square ----- a^ 2 means ‘a square’ * means multiplication ------ a * 1 means ‘ a multiplied by 1’

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 7 months ago

Sir, Thankyou for your Reply but sir i. a^2 + b^2 = 1 ii.1^2 + 1^2 iii. a*1 + b*1 what is this stand for I dont know...means its 2ai(cap) or something else...

Pritesh 7 months ago
View all Questions »