Value of n^5/n!=52e. how this value obtainned. Could any of you tell me the method?

Thankyou.......

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is a TRANSCENDENTAL equation. There is no method. The only way to solve the equation is trial and error.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is meant by ccontunity of functions

Ans: Continuity of a function at a given point means that it should exist at the given point & left hand limit & right hand limit should exist & equal to each other &...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
Q. FIND THE EQUATION OF THE TANGENTS DRAWN TO THE CURVE- y 2 - 2x 2 – 4y + 8 =0 FROM THE POINT (1,2).

to find the equation of tangent to any curve from point (x1,y1) just replace y^2 by yy1; x^2 by xx1; y by (y+y1)/2 ;x by (x+x1)/2 and constant term is remain unchanged, so in your question...

PRATYUSH MISHRA one month ago

thanks buddy!!

bharat makkar one month ago
​Q. IF f ( x ) IS A DIFFERENTIABLE FUNCTION AND f ’ ( x ) = log 1/3 ( log 3 ( sin x + a) ) , THEN FIND THE INTERVAL OF ‘’a’’ SO THAT f ( x ) IS DECREASING FOR ALL REAL VALUES OF x .

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below If the f(x) is decreasing, then ............(1) Also for the domain of logarithm function, …......(2) Combining (1) and...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

but i think a > 4 as a =3 doesnt satisfy the equation.

bharat makkar one month ago
Given: [a/(b+c)] + [b(a+c)] + [c/(a+b)] = 1 Then What is the Value of : [a 2 /(b+c)] + [b 2 (a+c)] + [c 2 /(a+b)] ?

Hello student, Please find the response to your question below I think there is some data missing or some mistake in your question. whether it is b(a+c) or b/a+c also it is b 2 (a+c) or b 2...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

We have (a+b+c)[ (a/b+c) + (b/c+a) + (c/a+b) ] = a^2/(b+c)+b^2/(c+a)+c^2/(a+b) + (a+b+c) Hence if (a/b+c) + (b/c+a) + (c/a+b) =1, the equation becomes a+b+c = a^2/(b+c)+b^2/(c+a)+c^2/(a+b) +...

mycroft holmes 2 months ago

Sir, Thankyou for the response so that i could post the accurate question as follows: [a/(b+c)] + [b / (a+c)] + [c/(a+b)] = 1 Then What is the Value of : [a 2 /(b+c)] + [b 2 / (a+c)] + [c 2...

Hari Eeshwar 2 months ago
In a triangle root(abc(a+b+c))/area is always greater than of equal to ? less than or equal to

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
If a

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below: Iam not able to interpret your query. Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please check the question and...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
View all Questions »