Value of n^5/n!=52e. how this value obtainned. Could any of you tell me the method?

Thankyou.......

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is a TRANSCENDENTAL equation. There is no method. The only way to solve the equation is trial and error.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The coordinate of the point on y^2=8x which is closest from x^2 + (y+6)^2 =1 is ?

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Minimum distance b/w any two curves lie along common normal So if we find the coordinate where common normal touches the...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

thank you sir

Arpit Dhankar one month ago

thank you sir

Arpit Dhankar one month ago
Please prove …..and also give explanation sir please

Ans: Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

Sir but what is answer

milind 3 months ago
it has been quite a while since my doubts havent been taken up. its my sincere request to clear them asap.

Yeah sure, we would like to draw one last request to you, actually, it was very tedius to find your previous questions, so will you paste your all the questions in one page, that oit would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago
prove that a(cosC-cosB)=2(b-c)cos^2(A/2)

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below a/ 2(b-c) = cos^2(A/2)/ (cosC-cosB) lhs = a / 2 (b – c ) Now use sine rule a/ sinA = b/ sinB = c/ sinC = k So, lhs = a / 2...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
This is an illustratio from the chapter vectors in the bansal book . Pg no 16 , 1st illustration . Could someone pls explain how to find the second answer

Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck the question and post it again. Please wirte down the question completely instead of referring to some page number in...
  img
Satyajit Samal one month ago
evaluate ∫ (1 – cos 2x) / (1 + cos 2x) dx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »