Value of n^5/n!=52e. how this value obtainned. Could any of you tell me the method?

Thankyou.......

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is a TRANSCENDENTAL equation. There is no method. The only way to solve the equation is trial and error.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please prove …..and also give explanation sir please

Ans: Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Sir but what is answer

milind one month ago
The no. of roots of ( equation in image) in [0,1] are ? Image attached

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below, So there is an atleast one root lie between 0 and 1. So there is only one root .3473 between 0 and 1.
  img
Jitender Singh 27 days ago
find dy/dx when y= s in^-1(2^(x+1)/ 1+ (4)^x)

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Using the chain rule
  img
In the equation a4x^4 + a3x^3 + a2x^2 + a1x + a0 =0 roots of equation are ai ,i =1,2,3,4. Now x is replaced by x – 1 ,now roots of new equation are

Ans: Hello Student Please find the answer to your question below, a 1 , a 2 , a 3 & a 4 are the root of this equation. Now for the equation, Put So the roots of new equaion are a 1 +1, a...
  img
tan(A) is the integral solution of inequality 4x^2-16x+15

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
A particle prjected from origin moves in x-y plane with a velocity (vect.) v = 3i + 6xj where i and j are the unit vectors along x and y axix respectively. Find the equation of the path...

Dear Sunrit The path equation is y = x 2 S x = x = ∫v x .dt = 3∫dt = 3t S y = y = ∫v y .dt = ∫6x dt = ∫6(3t) dt = ∫18tdt = 9t 2 Thus y = x 2

shashi K Sharma 3 days ago
View all Questions »