Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

let f(x)=ax^3 + bx^2 + cx + dsinx.Find d condition dat f(x) is always one-one function.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear MAnuj,

f(x)= ax3+ bx2+ cx+dsinx

d f (x)/dx=3ax^2 + 2bx + c + dcosx <0 (say)

i.e. 3ax^2 + 2bx + c + d<0   (as max. of cosx =1)

and b^2 -4ac<0 (for im roots)

u get : b^2 < 3a(c+d)

but if u hd taken 3ax^2 + 2bx + c + dcosx >0

then take 3ax^2 + 2bx + c - d>0 

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

Evaluate the following

jagdish singh singh 8 months ago
How to differentiate y=(x+cosx)/(tanx) using first principle? please give me the complete solution.

Write it down in the format of first principle and the apply thye expansion formula to get the answer In case of doubts revert back at askiitians
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
d/dx(3x+2x)?find the value of this questionof this differential

d(5x)/dx = 5
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago

dear iitian the value of d(5x)/dx=5.because hear both dx and dx cancled.so the remaining is 5......................................................................................

mohan 5 months ago

My dear friend the answer for your question is 5 it will be come with formulae of differentiatio all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago
how can i clarify my doubt i hav e some doubts in few of the problems caan you help me in clarifying them

pls post in here we will try to help you thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago
Solve this question: ( 6 – x ) / ( x^2 – 4 ) = 2 + ( x / (x + 2 ) ) )

In LHS write x^2 – 4 = (x-2)(x+2) and take the LCM in RHS side only Then you can easily cancel (x+2) factor on both sides of equaiton, then simply cross multiply and simplify you...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 days ago
what is the highest value for the determinant of a 2*2 symmetric matrix with the trace value of 10 ?

The best possibility for the diagonal elements of the 2*2 matrix with the trace value equal to 10 is 5&5. As the matrix should be symmetric the other two elements should be least identical...

Purna Pavan Chandra 10 months ago

hii,The best possibility for the diagonal elements of the 2*2 matrix with the trace value equal to 10 is 5&5. As the matrix should be symmetric the other two elements should be least...

manmath 5 months ago

hi The best possibility for the diagonal elements of the 2*2 matrix with the trace value equal to 10 is 5&5. As the matrix should be symmetric the other two elements should be least...

Ankit Jaiswal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 320 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts