Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

let f(x)=ax^3 + bx^2 + cx + dsinx.Find d condition dat f(x) is always one-one function.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear MAnuj,

f(x)= ax3+ bx2+ cx+dsinx

d f (x)/dx=3ax^2 + 2bx + c + dcosx <0 (say)

i.e. 3ax^2 + 2bx + c + d<0   (as max. of cosx =1)

and b^2 -4ac<0 (for im roots)

u get : b^2 < 3a(c+d)

but if u hd taken 3ax^2 + 2bx + c + dcosx >0

then take 3ax^2 + 2bx + c - d>0 

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

find dy/dx if y=e xloga +e alogx +e aloga

since i have told earlier the formula so here y=a x +x a +a a therefore dy/dx=a x log a+ax a-1 +a a log a

Revti Raman 7 months ago
Let f : [a, b] → R be continuous on [a, b] and differentiable on (a, b). Suppose that f(a) = a and f(b) = b. Show that there is c ∈ (a, b) such that f′(c) = 1. Further, show that there are...

BY LMVT(Lagrange mean value theorem) Apply theorem in at points (a,f(a)) & (b,f(b)) This prove the first part that there exist a point c between a & b such that SECOND PART now break the...

Aakash 5 months ago

My answer was exactly the same as of Akash. But you disapproved my answer.

Anoopam Mishra 5 months ago

This is not fair!!!!!

Anoopam Mishra 5 months ago
what is the lenght of subnormals in the term of differential quotients of any general curve...

Dear Student, Let P(x,y) be any point on any general curve. PG be a normal to the curve at point P and G be the point of axis axis. Let PN be the lilne perpendicular to x-axis. So the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 days ago
∫(tanx) 1/3 dx

sec2x=1/3x

suman gupta 7 months ago

sec2x=

suman gupta 7 months ago

sec2x=

suman gupta 7 months ago
sin(30)+coc(30)

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

SEELA YUVARAJU 4 months ago
The line 2x = 3y = -z and 6x = -y = -4z are_____________ ? parallel perpendicular intrersect at 45 0 interscet at 60 0

It is perpendicular, bocz if u see the common ratio then the slope that is y/x in the eqn (1) is 2/3 and in eqn (2) is -6 so cant be paralle in the first case. Then for perpendicular u have ...

Alfaz Khan 3 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND THE LINES ARE PERPENDICULAR BECAUSE OF THE SLOPE OF THESE TWO LINES ARE -1.SO ANSWER IS PERPENDICULAR.

NARAYANA 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 320 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts