ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

let f(x)=ax^3 + bx^2 + cx + dsinx.Find d condition dat f(x) is always one-one function.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear MAnuj,

f(x)= ax3+ bx2+ cx+dsinx

d f (x)/dx=3ax^2 + 2bx + c + dcosx <0 (say)

i.e. 3ax^2 + 2bx + c + d<0   (as max. of cosx =1)

and b^2 -4ac<0 (for im roots)

u get : b^2 < 3a(c+d)

but if u hd taken 3ax^2 + 2bx + c + dcosx >0

then take 3ax^2 + 2bx + c - d>0 

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
TANGENTS AND NORMALS at what points on the curve y = x^2 – 4x + 5 is the tangent perpendicular to the line 2y+x = 7

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Slope of line = -1/2 Slope of tangent = m Put in curve
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
tangents and normals find the equation of a normal to the curve y=x log e x which is parallel to the line 2x – 2y + 3 = 0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Slope of normal: -1/y’ = 1 y’ = -1 Equation:
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
l

Dear student, Please post the correct question. Thanks Nishant Vora
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago

where is the question kindly post it again to get it be answered

ng29 5 days ago
This is a multiple answer question let a and b be two non null vectors such that |a+b|=|a-2b| . Then the value of |a|/|b| May be : (a) 1/4 (b) 1/8 (c) 1 ( d) 2. Pls solve the question in...

open the mod like this a+b = +( a=2b) i.e a+b = a-2b which is not possible because b is non null vector. or a+b = -(a-2b) so a/b = 1/2 Thanks Ruchi , Askiitians faculty
  img
ruchi yadav one year ago
Solve Attached Image

please send me solution image on itsaakashkumar@yahoo .com

Aakash 5 days ago

=4

manyam 5 days ago
3 ∫ 2 (2x 2 + 1) dx

integration of (2(X^2)+1)dx from 2 to 3 is equal to (2((x^3)/3)+x) from 2 to3 =(2((3^3)/3)+3)-(2((2^3)/3)+2) =(2*(27/3)+3)-(2*(8/3)+2) =(18+3)-((16/3)+2) =(21)-(22/3) =41/3

Miryala Gopalakrishna 6 months ago

Ans:- 3 ∫ 2 (2x 2 +1)dx =2[(x 2+1 /2+1)] 2 3 +[x] 2 3 =2[(x 3 /3)] 2 3 +[x] 2 3 =2[(3 3 /3)+(2 3 /3)]+[3-2] =2[(27+8)/3]+1 =2[(35/3)]+1 =(70/3)+1 =73/3

Anusha 6 months ago
View all Questions »