x-4 ≥ 0

6-x ≥ 0

and √(x-4) + √(6-x) > 0

therefore, x  lies in [ 4, 6]

Domain is [4,6]

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

Y=tan x + sec x Prove that – cos x/(1- sinx) 2 Plz give me solution of that question i am very confused about it. I had try to solve this but i cant so plzz give me solution on my whatssapp ...
Hello Mohan The question is not clear, could you post what needs to be proved in this question.-------------------
Ajay 2 months ago
find the maximum and minimum value of g(x) = x^3 + 1 plz reply as fast as you can
the given function is g(x)=x^3+1 for determining maximum and minimum values we have to find out that the given function is increasing or decreasing so differentiate the given function on...
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
g(x) = x^3 + 1 differentiate it g’(x) = 3x^2 = 0 hence slope is always positive. the graph will approach to + infinity and – infinity as x increases and decreases. Therfoore maximum and...
Vikas TU 4 months ago
Plz 12 question
((1-cos2x)sin5x)/((x^2)(sin3x) where lim tends to 0 1-cos2x=2(sin^x) sin^x/(x^2)=1 hence, 2(((sin^x)^2)/x^2)*(sin5x/sin3x) 2*(sin5x)/(sin3x) using l’ hopital rule 2*(cos5x)*5)/(cos3x).3)...
srishti one year ago
e^(x^2)-cosx/x^2 using l hopital rule 2xe^2+sinx/2x 4x^2e^x+cosx/2 1/2
srishti one year ago
f(x)= -2cos 2 x + 3cosx + 1 find the domain and the range of x
Domain of f(x) is ‘R’ range of the function is (-4,2) I think Iam right. best of luck!!! if u have any further doubt please post it. bye
Gosula Madhukar one month ago
How to find value of tan 10° ???????????????????????????
@ vaibhavi u can do it by graphical method . take a graph paper and draw a horizontal and vertical line at one cornor . from the end of horizontal line draw a line making angle of 10 degree ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn