There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

For Q1  split (x+2) term. and use suitable inverse trig sum of tan inverse alse as x--->infinity  that means x+2 also---> infinity. and get the ansver.

For both Q2 and Q3 we get 0/0 form so use L'Hospital rule.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

The sum of n terms of an ap is n squares.find its common difference.
(n/2)(a + l) = n^2 a + l = 2n l = 2n – a l = a + (n-1)d = 2n – a d = 2(n – a)/(n-1) where a would be the first term always.
2017 years ago
d/dx(dy/dx)=(d 2 y/dx 2 ) in this equation why we write dx 2 ? please give me answer urgently
dear iitian..... hear 1/dx*1/dx it means two (dx) are we can write dx^2.thats it.....................................................................................
mohan 8 months ago
from equation we take (dx) 2 why we can’t take that we take only dx 2 why?….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…....
murali 8 months ago
show that the right triangle of maximum area that can be inscribed in a circle is an isosceles triangle
Dear Student, If we consider a circle with center O and triangle ABC inscribed on it If Angle BC is a diamter then we know that angle in a semi-circle is right angle, which means Angle BAC...
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
no of sol. of Ix+2I+IxI+Ix-2I=p ,p belongs to Real no. are?
jagdish singh singh one month ago
draw the graph of given eq. hence getting if p=4 we getone sol.i.e x=0 while for all p>4 two solutions.
Pranav Dabhade one month ago
Please answer this question. I tried all possible ways I could.
Hence the required ratio is...
mycroft holmes 3 days ago
explain about nth root of demoivres theorm with an example?
Let z = r(cosθ + i sinθ), and let n be a positive integer. Then zn = rn(cos nθ + i sin nθ) 1 Page 2 (i.e. in taking the nth power of z, we raise the modulus to its nth power and multiply...
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn