which is better iit kharagpur economics or iit kanpur metallurgical and material science.

which is better iit kharagpur economics or iit kanpur metallurgical and material science.

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
both of these iit provides a good academic environment. but i think if we consider another factors like placement as a factor of comparison then surely you should opt iit kharagpur economics. hope you will consider my advice
with regards ti mr. IITIAN
SAHIL
raj
383 Points
7 years ago
hello,
any one better but what do you really interest?that one you choose.it is better for your life.all the best

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Both the institutions are highly reputed and both the branches areequally good as far as future prospects are concerned. So.it is up to you to decide which branch to choose and what interests you the most. I may suggest you to choose a few selected reputed institutions too and then compare and contrast the features and finally decide vwhere you wish to be, these institutions are – Sarvottam Institute of Technology and Management, Greater Noida,.................BHU, Varanasi,..............Anna University, Chennai,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free