Please give the ranking of IITs( Bombay, Delhi, Kanpur, Madras,Kharagpur & Roorkee only) for each of the following streams:

1) ComputerScience and Engg.,

2)Electrical Engg.,

3)Electronics Engg.,

4)Mechanicak Engg., and

5)Chemical Engg.

Rgds,

V Thakur

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list is given below.

Opening rank        closing rank

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-alt:"Times New Roman"; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:auto; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} span.text {mso-style-name:text;} span.apple-style-span {mso-style-name:apple-style-span;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

IIT Bombay

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr)

COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr)

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr)

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr)

IIT Delhi

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (POWER) (B.Tech. 4 Yr)

IIT Kharagpur

ELECTRONICS & ELECTRICAL COMM. ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr)

IIT Kanpur

IIT Madras

IIT Roorkee

ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I have got 108 marks in Jee mains and 95% in boards . Will I qualify to write advance and will I get into nit`s as I lie in general category

yes you have good chance

ravi 6 months ago

yes u hv gd chance

ravi 6 months ago

yes

ravi 6 months ago
is IIt Roorkee CS a better branch in terms of placement and packages than IIT D M&C

Hi Pranavaa, Both streams at respective IIT are vey good & have an excellent placement. But comparatively on average, IIT D M & C package is more than IIT R CSE. Good Luck! Thanks...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

iitr cse has seen some good placements off late. but delhi’s cse is definitely superior, of which m&c is a part. i think it boils down to which iit is closer to home and is in a better...

Vineet Vinayak 4 months ago
Sir, I secured 374 marks in BITSAT but just 200/360 in advance paper. I did some research on what i cn get with this. Being a girl, branches like civil or chemical are already discarded by...

Hello See if you join CS in BITs you will have nice placements most probably. But if you join IIT bombay with aerospace engineering you're gonna learn a lot of stuffs other that just the...
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

depends upon your interest in those subjects. have you had a look at the curriculum for each course? many girls like chemistry and physics and do research in those fields like my mother. so...

Vineet Vinayak 4 months ago

Amy ,I am also seeking some good advise.. My son has scored 197 in Advance.. expecting between 1800 to 2300.. I am also thinking of Aerospace or Mathematics .. Do IITs give B.tech degree in...

anil 4 months ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many...

vikas kumar yadav 3 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in sea...

vineel Sarma 3 years ago

SINCE THE DENSITY OF WATER IN SEA IS MORE THAN RIVER SO MORE BUOYANT FORCE ACTS ON THE PERSON AND PERSON CAN HAVE A TENDENCY TO SWIM IN SEA WITHOUT MUCH DIFICULTY

FITJEE one year ago
what are the best preparations i can do for aiims

Aspirants should fully know the pattern of the exam to prepare in the right direction from the first day itself. Negative marks would be in the play where wrong answers and picking more...
  img
Raheema Javed yesterday
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
View all Questions »