• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

cut off of different branches

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi !

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Manisha Sharma

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

i am expecting a rank of 8200 in iit jee 2016. which branch & college may i expect
Dear student, you may check the availability of branch and college at official website of an IIT or by following the link of askiitians and if you ge a seat there, well and good or else let ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
please refer to the link thanks and approve my answer
SAHIL 4 months ago
what are the opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1 st round seat allocation in iit kharagpur in 2015
Dear student opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1st round seat allocationin iit kharagpur in 2015 are 1627 and 2448
Nishant Vora one year ago
1790 and 2520
Avinash one year ago
how prefer engineering branch? in what way i make decission of engineering branch?
Think over it deeply on your own what interests you the most and accordingly make your choice...don’t be directionless, rather be firm and determined to make out what suits you the most,...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi chaitnya first of all it is my humble request to you to decide branch on your interest and not on preference. choose what you think...... do not come under anyone influence but on other...
SAHIL 6 months ago
Sir for getting aerospace branch how much rank i have secure
@ abhishek aerospace is the most demandable branch of iit as far as the top iit are concerned . so, here i am giving the closing rank for getting the aerospace branch in the top iits . IIT...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
Sir/Madam, I have secured all india sc rank of 2291. You people are alumni’s can you tell me what college or branch i can get with this small rank ?
Dear Student, you may either visit the official website of JEE or use askiitians link to get the requisite information. There you may find the cutoff and merit list and also the chances for ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi arvind : my dear friend please visit the below mentined link and compare your results with previous year cutoff
SAHIL 4 months ago open this can get any information
raj 4 months ago
wher i can download cpmt last year paper IT’S AN URGENT?
Please search google by writing “CPMT previous year papers”. And then go to the url of upcpmt2015.... You will get the papers there.
Raheema Javed one year ago
I am a Nepalese student currently studing in grade 12. What are the procedures for a foreign student and minimum qualifications required?
@ chrirayu For NRI student , there are some concession in the fee of offline and online jee exams , so, kindly be update with the jee main website for that . and there are some criteria...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi dear please make a kind visit on the link post if still soe doubt
SAHIL one month ago
sir i need to know which institutions in india give seats based on jee mains MARKS not AIR(that is ipe marks included)and the respective cutoffs for various branches
Hii it would be more helpful if you will ask for your interest specific. Ask whwere you are seeking admission and we will tell you the information.
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
IISc Banglore, Jaypee Noida, PEC university Chandigarh, Thapar university, UPES Dehradun & DTU are a few good colleges that accepts JEE Mains score and give admission through individual...
Natasha Roy 6 months ago
i actually dont know
krishna chaitanya 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off