• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Hameed

lots of option available for you in ISMU Dhanbad

but I will suggest you to take mining engineering in ISMU dhanbad.

Mining branch have 100 % placement with more than ang 7 lac per anum salary pachage

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Sir/Madam, I have secured all india sc rank of 2291. You people are alumni’s can you tell me what college or branch i can get with this small rank ?
Dear Student, you may either visit the official website of JEE or use askiitians link to get the requisite information. There you may find the cutoff and merit list and also the chances for ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi arvind : my dear friend please visit the below mentined link and compare your results with previous year cutoff
SAHIL 4 months ago open this can get any information
raj 4 months ago
My rank in jee advanced is 18400. What kind of seat can i get? Please specify where and what branch.
Dear Friend, there are not much chances for such a score in an IIT, that does not mean that you may feel disheartened as there are so many other reputed institutions which are known for...
sorry but you will not get any seat in any iit because only 10,000 seats are available in iits
SAHIL 4 months ago
sir i am a ST candidate and i have got 195 rank in ST category in jee advanced 2016. which branch and iit should i consider?
please visit the below mentioned link and compare your ressults with previous year cutoff thanks and please post if...
SAHIL 4 months ago thanks and please post if still any doubt
raj 4 months ago
Which is the best IIT for civil engineering? I have got a rank 2698 in jee advanced 2016. So what are the other suitable options in IITs for me?
Dear Student, you must pay a visit to the official website of JEE Advanced and check the merit list and cutoff over there, also keep an eye on schedule of counseling rounds and find out...
hello, iit means any one good.because that is iit.congrats for your rank.............................all the best.............................
raj 4 months ago
I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category
Hii you can get the lowest cadre of NIts n that too normal branches with this kind of score. Best of Luck in advance
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
If you are interested in low-grade NITs then only search for them otherwise there are numberless reputed colleges and universities wekll known for their quality teaching due to widely...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Being from General category its very difficult for you to get a seat in any of NITs. Still you can try in them but chance are negligible. But you can try for private colleges as there are...
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
my dear friends and respected teachers, my interest is electronical engineering.I like and i have very much interest at ece.But i have no deep subject regarding physics .But now also i can...
Dear Naveen, Please do what your heart says go in that way and ECE is a good branch but you have to improve your skills. Read and understand the concept first next write on the paper what...
Prabhakar ch 6 months ago
sir, please tell me how important are the marks of 12th board ACTUALLY in terms of getting admission in a good college ?? i know that we require an aggregate of atleast 60 % in PCM for...
Dear anmol verma Most of the compitative exam has minimum qualifing marks in 12th is 60%.such as in IIT JEE you must have 60 % marks in your board exma to appear in IIT JEE . most of the...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
how many 12 percentage needed to admission in nit?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Dear student, According to the revised format , min of 75 % are required to get into NITs
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts